Guest Friendly Hotels?

kenny2682

Please check the rules when you are checking in.

Most hotels will insist on the guest leaving their ID at reception. This must be correct ID, otherwise guest will probably be refused entry. Some hotels will insist on age limits e.g. if your hotel insists on 21 minimum, there is little point arriving back with a 20 year old.

Some hotels try to charge joiner fees, but you should be able to avoid this when checking in, by booking the room for 2 people. Again, if in doubt, check.

Otherwise welcome to Pattaya, and enjoy your visit.

Oh, and welcome to thaivisa.

Pretty much every hotel will give the smiling, approving nod as you surrender the ID card of the most dazzling, charming and fit young strumpet you have ever laid your eyes on and stroll arm in arm to the elevator.

They will also be stifling a giggle in the morning when the suddenly and quite mysteriously over-the-hill, pasty-faced, wrinkled and overweight granny walks up with you to reception to get her ID card back.

Beware beer goggles!

Pretty much every hotel will give the smiling, approving nod as you surrender the ID card of the most dazzling, charming and fit young strumpet you have ever laid your eyes on and stroll arm in arm to the elevator.

They will also be stifling a giggle in the morning when the suddenly and quite mysteriously over-the-hill, pasty-faced, wrinkled and overweight granny walks up with you to reception to get her ID card back.

Beware beer goggles!

It is Pattaya, just ask the front desk about it. P72 on Walking Street, Secrets on soi 14 and Queen Vic on Soi 6 don't charge a guest fee. They do take I.D's which you want them to do. That helps to prevent a girl from taking things that don't belong to her. I have never had that happen but I am pretty choosy. Despite what everyone tells you there are a lot of nice girls in Pattaya. One girl I picked up, I told her I changed my mind after having a few drinks with her. Something was not right with her. In any case, just use common sense and you will have a great time.

As pointed out most hotels will keep ID or copy of "Unregistered Guests".

This is a good practice that is in your interest and fellow hotel guests, the issue is the hotels that charge for such service.

Hotels make charges for two reasons either to generate more revenue or the hotel aspires to be up market and wishes to deter guest from bringing back casual guests.

Hi RIMMER why cant the subject of prostitution be talked about Can I talk about betting and gambling which are illegal in thailand

Read the TV rules which you agreed to when you signed up. For your further information discussion about moderation in the open forum is also banned.