American College Basketball

mnbcm

We don't watch much TV at our place so we don't get satellite or anything. I would really love to watch some college basketball and would consider buying a package in order to watch. Is there any on any satellite providers or is anyone watching online?

True Visions has the American Sports Network (ASN) which does telecast some college basketball games. Saw UCLA play against Kansas last week. Although the game was not that close, it was nice to watch Kansas play. They do show some good teams but not sure how they select the games to be telecasted. Hopefully they will have full coverage of March Madness!

ASN is part of the True Visions silver package and also the platinum package. There are also some other games shown on the True Sports Channel, which is part of the gold and platinum package. Not cheap to watch US sports but at least there is some coverage now.

True Visions has the American Sports Network (ASN) which does telecast some college basketball games. Saw UCLA play against Kansas last week. Although the game was not that close, it was nice to watch Kansas play. They do show some good teams but not sure how they select the games to be telecasted. Hopefully they will have full coverage of March Madness!

ASN is part of the True Visions silver package and also the platinum package. There are also some other games shown on the True Sports Channel, which is part of the gold and platinum package. Not cheap to watch US sports but at least there is some coverage now.

I've heard that new ASN channel is pretty good. Thanks for the tip. Can you get a DVR with True or is anyone using a Tivo? I've considered getting a slingbox and hooking into a friend's cable in America too, but I'm not sure how well it would work here.

I have ASN in Singapore, after years of no American sports I find it very good. NFL, NHL and college sports are live with many replays during "normal" hours. I have a premium package and they still got me for an extra 300 plus Baht for ASN which is a discount from 500 plus. By the way Cable TV in SIN is more expensive than Thailand.

Great game between Texas and Michigan State on True Sports 4 this morning! Texas has played two quality opponents this week--North Carolina and Michigan State. Now there's an ACC game on between Florida State and Georgia Tech. Even though its a replay, there's some great coverage of college basketball on UBC! Amazing!!!