"pin To Start Menu", Thai Version

leftnose

What version of Windows? I'm using Windows Vista Business (English) and when I right-click on an icon on the desktop I don't get a "pin to start menu" option.

One way I *do* know to pin an item to the Start Menu, is to click and drag the icon to the Windows "orb" (what used to be the Start Button on previous versions of Windows) and drop it there (i.e. release the mouse button). Does that work for you?

What version of Windows? I'm using Windows Vista Business (English) and when I right-click on an icon on the desktop I don't get a "pin to start menu" option.

One way I *do* know to pin an item to the Start Menu, is to click and drag the icon to the Windows "orb" (what used to be the Start Button on previous versions of Windows) and drop it there (i.e. release the mouse button). Does that work for you?

Drag and drop works for me (English Win 7)

Edited by Bartman

I get that option using XP SP3 using the new style menu. (It does not seem to appear if I use the classic start menu.) I thought it would also appear in Vista and 7.

Thanks for all replies.

Supernova,

I prefer having someone with access to the Thai version of Windows (XP SP3, I guess) look for that option, and print the string exactly for me.

Approximation is not enough in this case.

(Also drag and drop solution is not what I'm looking for.)

I get that option using XP SP3 using the new style menu. (It does not seem to appear if I use the classic start menu.) I thought it would also appear in Vista and 7.

It does in W7 Ultimate and Vista Ultimate :D

Sorry don't have Thai to check :)