Liverpool In Decline

bkkjames

I am not a supporter as such, because a supporter goes and pays to watch at the ground of the team you support, But I watch Liverpool and Man Utd , also Some of the teams from London, If it came down to it i would watch Northern teams because i am from the North. Liverpool have the wrong man , I always thought so from day one, Liverpool has lost the Scoser thing to me. I do not think that you can rotate a team to many times before they lose there way, Look at Man Utd, To me they have the beat manager in the game in the world , The past proves it with no doubt. They have slipped up in the resent past , To many games,

Rafa's guaranteed 4th this season

What ? Is he leaving Liverpool and going to Man United :)

At least we scored against Fulham.

So did Mr BJ's Team, twice in fact & got a point.. :D

Liverpool are in decline, they are sitting behind a newly promoted Team on Xmas day, are out of the CL & League Cup & this in itself you would have thought was unacceptable for a Club of Liverpool's staure, but for some reason it's not...

All i can say to the kopites is 555555555555555555555, welcome to the real world fellas. Im not a bitter blue, but what i am is sick of all the jump on the band wagon reds, none from our great city. I was listening to city talk a local liverpool radio station last night, and to hear to fright in the kopites voices was nothing but an utter pleasure!!!!!

All i can say to the kopites is 555555555555555555555, welcome to the real world fellas. Im not a bitter blue, but what i am is sick of all the jump on the band wagon reds, none from our great city. I was listening to city talk a local liverpool radio station last night, and to hear to fright in the kopites voices was nothing but an utter pleasure!!!!!

Wimbledon threw that match against ye that year. Everton would never have come back up.

Hopefully you will go down this year. Probably will.

Any club that commits to pay vast sums to its manager come hel_l or high water (both seem to have arrived at Anfield) deserves what it gets. Correction - reds fans deserve better bosses than this.

At least Liverpool have taught the rest of UK football plc a lesson or two in financial management stupidity that hopefully few will forget

any reason you felt the urge to start this as new thread, and not mention it in the liverpool one, bkkjames? :)

surely it has nothing to do with a ManU in decline thread thats running :D

any reason you felt the urge to start this as new thread, and not mention it in the liverpool one, bkkjames? :)

surely it has nothing to do with a ManU in decline thread thats running :D

Think the first post is pretty clear there Migsy. [off topic obscenity about a MOD's dress removed :D]

Being an Everton fan I am loving Liverpool's precipitous descent this season. We have always been patchy, but for Liverpool it's a shock.

It's great entertainment. Will they won't they (win) will he won't he (be sacked) week after week.

Rafa - the architect of his own downfall. More hubris anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
are there any update for this news.

Well I suspect that many people might have missed the excellent signing of Maxi Rodriquez from Real Madrid. Liverpool often have a reputation for overpaying but I doubt they will regret the transfer fee on this signing.

are there any update for this news.

Well I suspect that many people might have missed the excellent signing of Maxi Rodriquez from Real Madrid. Liverpool often have a reputation for overpaying but I doubt they will regret the transfer fee on this signing.

But do you think Maxi and Aquilani will have the bottle for a relegation dogfight? :)

Ok, slightly harsh, but at best they will be scrapping for a Europa League place, that's for sure.