Abe

jaloochapurr

For those of you who knew him ABE died last week at McKain Hospital.

He had fallen on his head,had some kind of damage and slowly passed on.

He will be missed by me , that is for sure.

A very special Thanks to Chris Ashton for making sure he got all he needed during the long time he was at McKain,

ALOHA NUI LOA ABE.

Very old and grainy, but what do you expect from a 20 year old photo? Taken one afternoon outside the old Oasis bar, we had Skipper in tow. Happy days.

Thanks for posting the picture - I would not have known otherwise that it is the Abe I knew also about 20 years ago. Used to hang out at Daniel's Bar and sometimes we went to the horse races together with Peter and some of his regulars.

Lost touch though later did not know that he was still in Chiang Mai. Sad to hear he passed on.

RIP Abe

Depend on MM to pull another rabbit out of the hat (good on you). Good photo, who ever held the camera had a steady hand. Guess 20 years down the road we have all changed physically as well as in other ways. Many of us tell ourselves/others that like good whiskey (it gets better with age)

Very old and grainy, but what do you expect from a 20 year old photo? Taken one afternoon outside the old Oasis bar, we had Skipper in tow. Happy days.

Good shot of both. With the passing of Abe, that pretty much ends the crew of him along with Andy Mauw and Richard (later of bookstore infamy). Richard vanished a couple of years back, as I understand it. There was also the fellow with the Aussie hat who walked with a cane.

Good shot of both. With the passing of Abe, that pretty much ends the crew of him along with Andy Mauw and Richard (later of bookstore infamy). Richard vanished a couple of years back, as I understand it. There was also the fellow with the Aussie hat who walked with a cane.

That would be Ian Downing from Sheparton. He had a massive stroke some years back that sadly put an end to his travelling days to Thailand. I spoke to him a while back on one of my trips, but stroke had affected his memory, and he only vaguely remembered Thailand, which might have been a blessing in disguise. Sadly we all grow old :)