Seo Company/freelance Recommendations?

I co-founded and manage a small responsible tourism company in Northern Thailand. I am looking for an expert/company that offers SEO services so that my page can rank at the top of search engines. Any recommendations for such companies out there?

I'm sure there are lots, but looking for a reliable company that is low cost and can do the job

Do any other business owners out there have experience with employing SEO services in Thailand? Any SEO sucess stories and how its helped your business?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hello - I've been managing, maintaining, and promoting websites in the Thai tourism (and other) industries for over 10 years now, and would be happy to discuss promoting your website with you.

I've worked on several northern Thai tourism sites, including Asian Oasis (Lisu Lodge), Track of the Tiger, as well as North by Northeast, ThaiTravelDreams, and Asia Marine, to name a few.

You can learn more about my company at LannaConsulting dot com or by searching for Lanna Website Promotion or Lanna Consulting (Co., Ltd).; or feel free to contact me at [email protected] for more info and rates.

We'll be happy to do a free Ranking Report for you and send you a fair estimate for services desired.

We specialize in SEO, Google Analytics & Adwords, and have many success stories we can share with you.

I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, JEFF

I highly recommend Patrick's work. I have a relatively new site and within a matter of month many of my blog posts were listed on the first page of search results. Do a search for bangkok motorcycle taxi and you'll see that my video links comes up 5 times on the 1st page.