Pressure Cooker?

kamp

Take a look at http://www.verasu.com/product_detail.php?pid=683 (4 other sizes at the bottom of the page).

I've ordered from Verasu before - and they were efficient and reliable. As I remember, there was something they needed to check with me and they had someone who could talk it through well in English. Good company from what I know of them.

Steve2UK is right. Verasu is outstanding. I have had dealings with them for years. The pressure cookers are pricey but considering the warranty on their products, worth the price. For some products, they have repairing facilities. Don't know if any outside of Bangkok but I know of three stores with the main one on Wireless Road. Lots of other cooking materials are there also.

Pressure cookers are available at Central Kad suan kaew kitchen section and probably at Airport plaza same floor with Powerbuy

True, they have (or had) quite a selection at Kad Suan Kaew Central when I was shopping for them.

I wouldn't be without one and my Thai wife is now a believer...

A rice cooker with a top tray does the same job,for a fraction of the cost.

No because it will not pressure cook :) It will be more like a crockpot.

Agreed, due to the pressure and speed of cooking there is no comparison in flavor whatsoever.