Can Anyone Recommend?

roietrory

Sunee Grand have a "water fun amusement area" on the roof which should be good, and a bowling section if the kids are old enough.....................

and none of the major hotels in Ubon are sex havens, unless someone knows something different. :)

I would have to concur that Sunee Grand Hotel might be the best family hotel. They have jr suites that have connecting rooms so you can keep your family close.

I would recommend asking for rooms on the north side of the hotel. They often have events in the courtyard between City Mall and the hotel. These events include loud music that echoes up from the stage.

I just stayed at the Ubon Buri over the bridge to the South toward Ubon University... nice swimming pool and lots of green grass for the kids to play. It was very pleasant and quiet but with a family you should have your own transportation. Free WiFi in the lobby.

For an upmarket hotel, I like the Ubon Buri- nice gardens, a holiday resort feel. For value, the Pha Daeng Mansion is my choice, big rooms for 500 bht, clean and centrally located- plus just down the road from the Wrong Way, if you like having a farang watering hole on tap.