Booking Travel Whilsin Anoter Counry

laphroaig

I live in New Zealand and want to trvel to UK. On my way back I want to stop over in Thailand for one month before flying home to Auckland.

I can currently get flights to do this with various airlines but the cost is way upthere right now.

I can fy for a reasonable price, the return sector to Bkk from Aukland (Royal Brunei or QANTAS) which is very reasonable. That of course doesn't get me to UK and back. When booking the UK leg as part of the package the cost increas is large. ($1270 retun Bkk form Auckland, $2,997) uncluding UK)

My question is this. If booked the relevant return flights for AKL BKK from New Zealand, would I also be able to book seperate flights through a Thai bsed travel agent for the UK sector. If so, is it likely that there will be a resonable cost saving?I can't get access to flight prices BKK LHR from here so would appreciate any advice

T

I have found that one way flights are as much as a return so i would suggest prob flying to bangkok from UKL and then look at maybe getting a return ticket to uk with someone like jet airways or egypt air who are prob the cheapest and you should be able to look at on the web and book.

I have got a return airfare with egypt air from bangkok to london for 360 GB pounds add on your short flights to and from UKL which corrispond with your travel dates and will prob be cheaper because you will be booking a return flight again.

Let us know how ya get on with that.