Where To Buy Xmas Pudding In Cm?

dazzab

Ah, someone on the same quest!

So far "no have"!

Rimping Nawarat - no have

Kasem store - no have

Where does one go next?

I was going to make my own and am now wishing I had, oh well next year.

Does Pie Sabai have any? Noticed some of the hotels had it on their menu maybe they have some spare? :)

What is this Xmas pudding?

My Americanese is showing.... ( where we have chocolate, vanilla and or butterscotch flavored pudding made by Jell-O ) :D

Xmas Pudding is the equivalent of out fruit cake. The only thing they are good for are door stops. :)

My Americanese is showing.... ( where we have chocolate, vanilla and or butterscotch flavored pudding made by Jell-O ) :D

Xmas Pudding is the equivalent of out fruit cake. The only thing they are good for are door stops. :)

Gotlost if your British shame on you :D , I don't bother because the Wife and kids won't eat the stuff and if I buy Christmas pudding, brandy butter and cream I'll be due a heart attack by the new year I do miss it though :D

by the way have you got electricity in your part of Doi Saket, ours has been turned off all day and apparently will be off all day tomorrow in our part of Doi Saket, realise the Thai's don't celebrate Christmas but could have done with some warning :D

Edited by anonymouse

Gotlost if your British shame on you :D , I don't bother because the Wife and kids won't eat the stuff and if I buy Christmas pudding, brandy butter and cream I'll be due a heart attack by the new year I do miss it though :D

by the way have you got electricity in your part of Doi Saket, ours has been turned off all day and apparently will be off all day tomorrow in our part of Doi Saket, realise the Thai's don't celebrate Christmas but could have done with some warning :D

I'm only related from across the pond (yank) :D As for the little electrons I understand the situation but I'm out of town tell Tuesday, Kap Choeng. All of you in Doi Saket have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. :D

Edited by gotlost