Edge Dtac In Pattaya

DCasper

USB Edge capable sticks available in TukCom at a tad over 2000 Baht last I checked.

I'm not sure what the best package would be on a Dtac simcard though...

With AIS you can just choose between sevral packages ranging from 6 hours to 100 hours, at between 3.5 and 7 Baht/hour.

• 2 weeks later...
DTAC costs 999 Baht for 24/7 per month and 399 Baht for 140 hours per month. Unlimited volume.

Hello, from Giovanni

I will be in Cha Am next februay and interested in Dtac internet connection for

my laptop.

Is Dtac connection good enough to use Voip call to Europe? or Do they allow this kind

of service? here in Italy some operator do not allow voip call.

tks and best regards.

Hello, from Giovanni

I will be in Cha Am next februay and interested in Dtac internet connection for

my laptop.

Is Dtac connection good enough to use Voip call to Europe? or Do they allow this kind

of service? here in Italy some operator do not allow voip call.

tks and best regards.

They do not block VOIP, however quality will be hit and miss as speeds of Edge/GPRS can vary a lot depending on the load of the local cell you are connected to.

Off peak times such as the middle of the night will probably be OK, but busy daytime will see your connection get broken up all the time.

I am using a DTAC internet sim in a unlocked 3 modem from the UK went to the DTAC shop in BKK 49 bath for the sim 199 baht for 50 hrs use special deal gives me 100hr popped the sim in the modem profiled the name to DTAC and connected straight away at 236.8 kbps speed now in Hua Hin works great no drop out of any thing using it on a Eeepc 1000H

make sure they register the sim for internet use in the office where you buy it and activate it for you