Face Lift In Thailand

Dibee51

Hi all

I want to go to Thialand for a facelift and to have a repair of my nose.

I have been extensively researching and found Dr Amoree highly reommended howver he is very expensive.

Can any expat recommend a good doctor based on recent work?

Thank you in anticipation.

Dr Amorn Poomee is the only cosmetic surgeon that I am familiar with. I have had several procedures done by him and also know several other people that have had surgery with him. All extremely happy with the results. I felt while the cost was higher than others the quality of care and results were worth the expense. I would not consider using anyone else.

Dr Amorn Poomee is the only cosmetic surgeon that I am familiar with. I have had several procedures done by him and also know several other people that have had surgery with him. All extremely happy with the results. I felt while the cost was higher than others the quality of care and results were worth the expense. I would not consider using anyone else.

Thank you for the response. I am in contact with him at the moment ....was hoping for a cheaper option, still referrals are the best way to go and you get what you pay for.

I have had several procedures with Somyos Kunachak at Yoskarn Clinic. I am returning for more, and two of my friends intend to come with me and have their procedures with him.

Thank you for the response. I am in contact with him at the moment ....was hoping for a cheaper option, still referrals are the best way to go and you get what you pay for.

...for a facelift I would choose Dr. Preecha.

Dr. Amorn is not bad either, but very conservative. Dr. Preecha is clearly the more skilled one of the two. His results are thrilling.

Best,

shakun

I have had several procedures with Somyos Kunachak at Yoskarn Clinic. I am returning for more, and two of my friends intend to come with me and have their procedures with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am looking for some info on which doctor to choose for a face lift operation. I have noticed the names Dr Amorn Poomee and D Somyos Kunachak have been menioned a lot on this page. Any one with past experiences would be much appricated. I have never had any work like this done before so this is just the begining of my search. Thank you :)

• 4 months later...

hi

THis is about my Facelift with dr. Pichet Siriwan.{not to be confused with Pichet Rod..(sp?)} also a plastic surgeon in bangkok

I am a member here under another name (with over 500 posts) but as a few friends know who I am in Bangkok -based on that nick - I made this one, as I want to keep my identity confidential.

If moderators are worried they can pm and I will tell them my other username.

I went to Bumrumgrad (very expensive) and Yanhee - much better priced and several other places- and also checked out a very cheap place in pathumwan.

In the end I decided on Siriwan as he was

1. member of thai board of plastic surgeons

2. a professor of surgery at Chulalongkorn

3. On the list at both BNH and piyawate hospital

4. reasonably priced ($3500 including necklift) although his website I notice now says $4000

5. seemed to have a good ascetic sense (said "not too tight here, tighter here..")

I had the op at piyawate hospital and the room was of good standard. My wife stayed overnight with me in room.

The op was much longer and harder than I expected- over 4 hours under general anesthic and that night I was very nauseous . I can see why they gave me a very thorough checkup a few days before op.(not included in price).

For the first few days face was very swollen.

Now, after 12 days it is back to normal (still have staples in) and looking fantastic- really beyond my expectations.

I was fat when I came to thailand and marrying a much younger girl made me lose weight and exercise. This resulted in wringly loose skin , especially around neck. Hence my vanity and the op....

I will write another post (and check on any pms ) in a week or two before permanently disabling this username.

• 2 weeks later...

It is now about 3 weeks since i had the facelift and it is looking better and better. Still feels tight and numb in places but this is going away slowly.

I spelt the doctors name wrong on my first post.

It is Pichit Siriwan and his website is bangkok cosmeticsurgery

I would try checking out www.thaimakeovers.com. It looks new but already has some good unbiased reviews on Thai surgeons and you might get some good answers or be able to ask them there.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think you will have any issues with either Poomee or Preecha.

I have seen facelifts done by both and everyone seemed happy. Its very important that you discuss the look you want also with your surgeon and the results your after and what you DONT WANT OR DONT LIKE.

I am very interested in a face lift and have got it down to these 2 doctors Dr Greechart or Dr Poomee you say you have seen there work I am concerned about the scarring what dies that look like

• 1 month later...

I dont think you will have any issues with either Poomee or Preecha.

I have seen facelifts done by both and everyone seemed happy. Its very important that you discuss the look you want also with your surgeon and the results your after and what you DONT WANT OR DONT LIKE.

It is now about 3 weeks since i had the facelift and it is looking better and better. Still feels tight and numb in places but this is going away slowly.

I spelt the doctors name wrong on my first post.

It is Pichit Siriwan and his website is bangkok cosmeticsurgery

Are you happy with the results and is there any bad scarring as I am researching a good surgeon in Thailand and its hard to find one who is ASPS member