Shirtless Jean Claude Van Damme Spotted In Chiang Mai ?

orang37

Sawasdee Khrup, TV Friends,

Yesterday afternoon, heading up Thanon Chang Lo, west, past Chiang Mai Gate, we observe what looks like a fully "pumped up" version of Jean Claude Van Damme on large motorcycle, no shirt on. Amazing tricep definition, astounding latissimus dorsi.

Quite a display. Wish we could know what the Thais in cars and on motosai thought as they this phenom.

best, ~o:37;

I think JCVD lives in Hong Kong. It's entirely possible he has visited. Maybe he is thinking of going mano a-mano against Johnny Rambo. If Steven Segall would only visit then could have the ultimate 3 way showdown.

I must be the odd one out here....My ultimate 3 way showdown is a tad different, though coincidentally still shirtless. :)

... Don't go getting our gay friends here all excited, Orang. :) ...

Sawasdee Khrup, Brother Ian,

We are happy if our words arouse anyone, or any being. For our duality : gender is a polychromatic rainbow no matter which end is up.

We enjoy the splendour beyond gender.

We would have reported a sighting of a topless woman with beautiful musculature who looked like a farang movie star in exactly the same way as we reported the JCVD look-alike.

Actually, we should slightly disclaimer that by saying : because of our human's imprinted hetero orientation, we may not have reported a similar instance of a woman in that "au naturel" state because : the human component may have been so distracted while trying to get a better view that he would have wrecked the car, rendering him unable to transcribe our words.

We pray daily that : if our human's next incarnation is condemned (by our bad karma) to being born male, he will be at least : (to use the words of the comedian Eddie Izzard) "a lesbian trapped in a man's body."

best, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

There was a similar post ~2 years ago, from a somewhat bemused CM TV member, reporting a certain guy walking up Chang Klan Road....clad only in a Speedo swimsuit.

Makes you wonder sometimes if the old adage that some people should just not be issued a passport, is true.... :)

Speedo is a registered trademark for a range of swimwear products.

Perhaps you were thinking of a Borat style "Banana Hammock?

Oh, that is just wrong. Soo wrong in so many ways. And to read this at night. I hope I don't have dreams tonight :)

Oh, that is just wrong. Soo wrong in so many ways. And to read this at night. I hope I don't have dreams tonight :)

:D:D:D

Here's another just to put you off breakfast as well, sbk. :D

Jomptien_beach_shapes.sized.jpg

No doubt some type of 'wet' dream sbk.....your a fekkin animal gurl :D

Would you like uncle neverdie to send you a signed pic in his speedos....aka dikstickers....aka sluggos???? :D

No doubt some type of 'wet' dream sbk.....your a fekkin animal gurl :D

Would you like uncle neverdie to send you a signed pic in his speedos....aka dikstickers....aka sluggos???? :D

Cheers, but I think I will have to give it a pass. :D