Some Canon Equipment For Sale

Hi all!

I recently did some upgrades on my Equipment, and now have severl items that I don't need anymore, therefore looking to sell.

I live in Pattaya, but go to Bangkok once or twice a month for several days, so a meeting can be arranged where you can look at and test the equipment.

I have to offer:

* Canon EF 70-300 1:45-5.6 DO USM

An incredible small lens for the range, with excellent results in the range of 70-200, and still very good at 300 mm when stepped down a bit.

My price: Bt. 30000. Current price (Fotofile): 47000

Condition: About 4 Years old, very well kept, no visible scratches or fungus. Comes with both Caps and Original Canon Lens Shade.

* Canon EF-S 60 1:2.8 Macro USM

Bought a little over 1 Year ago. Super sharp, excellent performance. Attention: EF-S Lenses only fit Canon Cameras with 1.6 crop sensor, not usable on 1 or 5 Models!

Excellent Condition, rarely used (I realized Macro does not do it for me ...). Comes with both Caps.

My Price: Bt. 12500. Current price (Fotofile): 17500.

* Lensbaby 3G. 50 mm 2.0

Tilt-and-bend-and-be-creative Lens, with Canon EF Bayonet.

Excellent Condition. Bought 2 Years ago.

Now replaced with Lensbaby Composer.

My price: Bt. 5000. Used to sell in Thailand for over 10000 Baht, have seen it recently for about 7500 Baht in shops in Bangkok.

Comes with both Caps, and 2.8 to 16 F-stop rings plus magnetic tool.

* Canon Flash 420 EX

Slightly older flash, but fully compatible with the Canon Speedlite system. GN 42, fully TTL2 compatible. Works also as slave with current master flashes (580EX, 580EXII, 550EX, SB E2, Canon 7D).

About 6 Years old, but not often used as I bought a 550 EX shortly after.

My Price: Bt. 4500

Comes with 3 Original Stofen Diffusers (White, Yellow, Green).

* Opteka RL 500 Macro Ring Flash for Canon.

The RL-500 Macro Flash is ideal for photographing subjects in fine detail when the shadowless mode is used, and is extremely effective for scientific and medical applications. Dual flash tubes can fire simultaneously or separately. Using only one flashtube creates modeling, which can give a three-dimensional feeling to the subject. The flash features a guide number of 18 w/ISO 100. The Modeling Flash function makes it possible to check for reflections and shadows before actually taking the flash picture. High Speed Synchro and Exposure compensation functions are also available for advanced flash photography. 52mm and 58mm adapter rings are included with the flash. 55mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm and 77mm adapters are sold separately. Canon E-TTL Compatible.

About One Year old, not much used.

My Price: Bt. 4000. Current price (Fotofile): 6900

So, anyone interested, please contact me via PM.

I think the prices I ask for are realistic, but not edged in stone .....

Manfred

I could be interested in the 60 macro. Anybody who pays more than 15,000 new in Bangkok is getting taken. They are available new in Pattaya for 16,400 at both Tucom and Big Camera in Central. It is not exactly what I am looking for but for the right price, I could be interested. PM me if you want to sell quickly at a better price.

Well, you can get gray import for 15000 or slightly less, thats true. Mine was bought with regular Thailand warranty.

Mind you also that Lenses tend to keep their value much more than most other articles, just have a look at prices realized at Ebay, for lenses. On average over 80% in good condition, regardless of the age.

Anyway, I am (somewhat) open to offers .....

• 2 weeks later...