Self-driving To Cambodia Border At Ban Pakkad From Pattaya

got to koh kong.

4 hours from Pattaya

Poi Pet is about 5 hours

Easy crossing at both borders and make sure the cars blue book is in ur name, You exit thailand with the blue book and get some forms to fill out which u then give to the cambodia side. Visa for cambodia is $20 ( DO NOT PAY 1,000 Bhat as they sometimess ask.

at koh kong they ask for 100 baht./day thta u will stay in Ca,bodia . I always paid about 400 baht only, (one time stayed 6 months with the car)

got to koh kong.

4 hours from Pattaya

Poi Pet is about 5 hours

Easy crossing at both borders and make sure the cars blue book is in ur name, You exit thailand with the blue book and get some forms to fill out which u then give to the cambodia side. Visa for cambodia is $20 ( DO NOT PAY 1,000 Bhat as they sometimess ask.

at koh kong they ask for 100 baht./day thta u will stay in Ca,bodia . I always paid about 400 baht only, (one time stayed 6 months with the car)

sorry I was looking for the quickest border run post from Pattaya without driving over the border in the vehicle........I beleive it is Ban Pakkad but if I am wrong please inform

Edited by jellymeister

If you're just looking at walking across the border, perhaps for a visa run, you can drive past Trat down to Had Lek, park somewhere there, walk across doing all the necessary passport stuff (read other posts about costs and hassles), then walk back across the border, get in your car, and drive back to Trat and wherever you want to go.