Www.tohome.com

TCA

Has anybody used http://www.tohome.com/ for online ordering (any product) and can recommend their service (or otherwise)? And what payment did you use? I'm not in the Bangkok area so would be using their domestic delivery service to another province.

Thanks in advance

TCA

Edited by TCA

I've bought some stuff from them and they delivered to the west end of Nakhon Sawan (middle of nowhere). Even called the old lady and got directions...first time I've seen a Thai do that.

Don't you think that was the shipping company?

We get deliveries every day with various shipping companies, and they always call if they cannot find the address.

I've purchased quite a few things from them from cameras to netbooks and find them quite good. I usually pay by bank transfer using Internet Banking. They just sent me a birthday card - how's that for customer service. :)

Don't you think that was the shipping company?

We get deliveries every day with various shipping companies, and they always call if they cannot find the address.

Could have been; I work overseas and the wife told me about it. I have not seen a Thai before or since stop and ask directions though...

A good friend of mine bought a Asus eee pc from tohome,very quick and good service.He paid by Visa card.24 hr with express delivery.

Made my purchase with a visa credit card 2 days ago and the online order tracking system is still showing as awaiting payment. I thought of all payment methods, a credit card would have been almost immediate. It does say "If you have already paid, it may take some times waiting data from bank transaction", but that surely is more for internet banking or ATM payments?

Anyway, should be delivered 1 to 3 working days (after payment received), so I've got a wait on my hands. Fingers crossed.

TCA

Anyway, should be delivered 1 to 3 working days (after payment received), so I've got a wait on my hands. Fingers crossed.

I would contact them to make sure it's not being held due to stock back order. Though they are usually good at letting you know.