Home In Ubon Ratchathani City Area

mnbcm

I'm looking for a 3 bed, 3 bath (or something close to that) house to buy in or very near Ubon. My wife and I were out looking around recently and getting frustrated with the seemingly lack of homes for sale. In CM it's as easy as driving around from mubaan to mubaan looking for the ขาย signs, but we can't find much in Ubon. We found 3 or 4 newer mubaans North of town, but the selection was sparse with most of them sold. Are any of you selling a home or know a "real estate agent" that could help us out? Or are there some areas of town you'd recommend checking out? We'd prefer to be north of the river.

We'd also consider renting for awhile if we don't find a place we want to buy now. Anyway, if you have any ideas, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Have you popped in to see Lance at the NJoy bar yet?

Not yet, but someone sent me his phone number today and I think I happened to come across his house near the lake. Is this the place? It's almost exactly what we're looking for but it's out of our budget range unless the price has dropped from 3.9m. Beautiful place though!