Accountant and audittors fee

Buccaneer

Gents, ladies, I need some advise.

For those of you who owe land (on which a house)in Thailand through a company construction, the thai shareholders, your 49% etc., you have to submit an accountants report checked and chopped by an audittor.

I had initially a reasonably good deal in respect to the costs involved, but there has been a rise which according to the accountant is becasue of the audittor.

The statement is extremely simple just zeros on one sheet , and I doubt that these 5 minutes work are so expensive.

Is there anybody who is in the same situation and willing to let me know what these fees are?

Thank you

Marcus

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

If its a zero zero zero (income, expenses, liabilities etc.) company tax return its extremely easy to make, and for the audittor , nothing to check. Never the less my accountant let me beliave that her fee is 2000 but the audittor stamp 15,000. I think that she may not be hounest , just greedy. It appears that if your annual statements are always the same you can just file the same one with an other year on it. That saves the accountants fee. Then if you find a friendly audittor who wants to make 5000 banht in 2 minutes , its all set for just a fraction of what they let you belive what it cost.

Do I go wrong somewhere?

Cheers

M