Any Snow Plows Available To Rent

doppa

Hope that your local airport will be open, so that your flight to Thailand can get away, there seem to be a few runway-closures right now, due to weather-conditions ! :)

All this is nature's way of agreeing, with your decision to come to Chiang Mai, now if only I could persuade my poor old Mum to make the move, so that I didn't have to make trips to visit back there ! :D

If its any consolation doppa, its absolutely peeing it down in Chiang Mai right now!

I hope it washes my motorbikes sitting out in the rain, and gets them nice and clean for when I return in 10 days. I came down to Kanchanaburi this morning on the early flight out of Chiang Mai. I keep leaving the crappy weather behind me whenever I've left anywhere recently.

isnt it rather unusual for rain at his time of year in chiangmai, was out in the 4 wheel drive today, that sure was fun, and even did my good deed for the year, helping a taxi passenger into the 4 wheeler, after a knee replacement 2 days ago, up the hill to his house, 'knee problem' [ oh dear] so from now on , its back to grumpy old me.

I loved it! 24" here outside of Philadelphia during Christmas. Not only was it the first white Christmas I have seen in over 10 years, but the timing was perfect as my in laws came to visit my wife and I and they were able to see snow. I will have to post pics of my niece enjoying the winter wonderland.

Now tht offically connects this thread w/ Chiang mai :)