Experiences Positive & Or Negative

gpdjohn

Need some surgery on one of my boys and my BCBS covers these 2 in BKK.

Dr. Ruangchai Vajaraponse at Bumrungrad Hosp.

or

Dr. Thanoo Chovichain at Samitivej Hosp.

I have read of all the positives for Dr. Chodchoy @ Bumrungrad and will most likely see him, but was wonderin' if there is any experiences on these 2. ( good, bad, etc..)

Thx.

Thanks Sheryl. Since he's one of the providers that my BCBS insurance will pay for, I will pay him a visit.

Maybe I'll see ya around PB some day, look for the old guy on a blue Vespa.

Ahh anonther TV member in Prachinburi! I think that brings us to a grand total of...three???

I'm the middle aged lady in the beat up old white Sunny Nissan, often with a Chihuahua in tow. :)

Thanks Sheryl. Since he's one of the providers that my BCBS insurance will pay for, I will pay him a visit.

Maybe I'll see ya around PB some day, look for the old guy on a blue Vespa.

Ahh anonther TV member in Prachinburi! I think that brings us to a grand total of...three???

I'm the middle aged lady in the beat up old white Sunny Nissan, often with a Chihuahua in tow. :)

Be there soon if the builder ever finishes the house he as finally started to move himself after he was told that I was thinking of stopping the build and staying in Pattaya

Sheryl not sure that I have found the answer to the electrician problem yet they do have a strange way of working (or not working which ever the case)

Well, actually I'm 16 klicks outta town in the booming metropolis of Nernhom.

I actually saw 5, yep, 5 "westerners" at the Big C the other day whilst visiting the KFC and even talked with another from Portugal, but he was just sightseeing...

Scarey!