90 Days Adres Reporting

Maybe i am stupid or to old (70),but can someone help me out.

i just reconize that after i get my non o extension for 1 year the emigration dont put the slip with date in my pasport.

So wil this give me a problem when i go for the next 90 day report to amnat-charoen? The 1 year extension was made in pibun mang sahan.

do somebody have a example form how to fill in?

thanks in advance

Your fist extension of stay is report one but does not normally get a receipt. Next report will be due 90 days later. You fill out a Tm.47 form (there are links to download in useful information at top of forum).

You 90 day reporting is calculated from the last time you entered the Kingdom, not the date your extension was granted.

Link for TM.47 Form

I entered the Kingdom on the 14th of December the last time.Today my extension was prolonged for one year and I have to report again on the 5th of April.90 days after extension day not after last reentry.

Your post is a bit confusing. Either you are on an extension of stay from immigration, your second 1 year extension to be precise, and you left the country with a re-entry permit and came back Dec. 14th. As Lopburi said, you will have to do your 90 day report 90 days after you last entered the country. Only your first exetnsion is considered to be the same as reporting your addres.

Or did you have a multiple non-O and reentered the country the last time on Dec. 14th and just got a 1 year extension of stay, your first to be precise? In that case your first 90 days report is indeed 90 days after you did your first extension.

Your post is a bit confusing. Either you are on an extension of stay from immigration, your second 1 year extension to be precise, and you left the country with a re-entry permit and came back Dec. 14th. As Lopburi said, you will have to do your 90 day report 90 days after you last entered the country. Only your first exetnsion is considered to be the same as reporting your addres.

Or did you have a multiple non-O and reentered the country the last time on Dec. 14th and just got a 1 year extension of stay, your first to be precise? In that case your first 90 days report is indeed 90 days after you did your first extension.

ok maybe i wright something wrong.

my first entry was on a non o,i made 4x a borderrun.Before my non o finnished i apply for a 1 year extension om married basis.

I got the exstension 28 october last year in pibun,they told me to go to amnat for the 90 day reporting,so this wil be end of this month.

Pibun give me a paper what say your next exstension have you to made in amnat.

sorry for my mistakes.

johnyb

So just download the form and fill it in. You can either go in person or have soemone else do it for you. Another option is doing your 90 day report by mail, but check first if Amnat immigration will allow it by mail.

Every time you leave the country, the 90 day reporting is reset to day 1 when you re-enter the country again. So if you last entered Thailand on 14 Dec, you have to start counting 90 days from that date.

14 December has nothing to do with OP, that was another poster posting his experience. OP appears to be on a first extension of stay but not sure if he applied for extenson of stay on Oct 28 or if final approval was Oct 28 from his post. The 90 day rule says first application for extension of stay is first 90 day report so if applied on Sep 28 and had 30 day wait the 90 day report is likely overdue and there could be a 2,000 baht fine involved so just be aware of that possibility. They really should have told you a reporting date