Children's Day This Saturday.

Caliguy

Dream World has half the price for children promotion on children’s day, 60 bath instead of the normal 120. Great place for kids. I suppose promotion apply for entry fee only, not attractions but don’t know for sure

Attractions are 20 to 50 bath normally, all the attractions that my 5 year old daughter likes cost 20 or 30 bath. There are a few expensive ones too, the “cabin ride” is 90 bath, snowland really expensive (can’t remember, was it 200 - 300?)

Thinking of it, Teachers day is always on a Thursday normally but we prepared 9 plastic bags with stuff for the munks yesterday that I brought to school for Teachers day celebrations this morning. So it seems that the school celebrate it on Friday this year.

Children's day is Saturday

They are celebrating Children's Day at my daughter's school today.

They didn't have to wear uniforms or bring their bags or books.

Last year they played all day, ate good food and snacks, and got Loads of toys and gifts. This is at a wat school too-- her school is free.

It was great.

She was happy getting dressed this morning...

Went to Udon for children's day - thought the air force was a good bet - both daughter and son love plane's and the air force put on a never ending show - flypasts or overs continually.

Spent 3 hours there but could have stayed longer if not for the heat which the Thais struggled with. They had a old F5 for kids to climb over plus a range of modern semi modern jets and trainers continually taking off and showing off.

All in all that was good fun - headed over to Central to see a movie - or "Big TV" as my son calls it.

Dinner was salted fish in the night markets - all in all a great day - the air force part especially as it was free - only paying for the toy planes etc.

Reason we went there iis every year we hear what happens at Don Muang - so this year decided prob most air force sites (add navy and army too I suspect) do interesting things.