American Sports Advice.

melbat

Hi... Is there any American guy out there who could advise me about NBA and MLB .I am a Brit and don't know much about American sports. If you live in Chalong, Rawai, Kata, Karon or Phuket Town area I would be happy to meet you over a couple of beers (which I will pay for) in exchange for your knowledge and advice. Please private me with your number and I will contact you. Thanks

seems a troll to me............I'm surprised we haven't seen the American sports bashing.......

First: MLB doesn't start until April, so not going to see much of that now.

Second: NBA (nothing but Africans) are guys running up and down the floor throwing the ball in a hoop for two, if you get manhandled trying to do that it's called a foul and you get free throws from the free throw line. Pretty simple.

I'm curious, why do you want to learn American sports?

I'm curious as to why you're curious as to why he wants to learn American sports?

Go Eagles!

Because it is an odd question, wouldn't you agree? There must be a backstory, like he has a new American boss that likes sports, or a new American father in law that likes sports. I also asked the question because I, like others, suspected it was a troll. The fact he hasn't replied seems to increase that likelihood. Anyway, I am a big baseball fan, and American football, but neither one of my teams are doing or have done very well lately. (Go A's, Go Niners!) I'll watch basketball during the playoffs but I am not a huge fan of it. I'll be watching the NFL playoffs and the Superbowl live with my slingbox. :)

Edited by ScubaBuddha

I need someone to explain curling to me.

Or explain why people watch it anyway....

Curling is easy to explain... if you understand darts, billiards, or bowling!!! Its a social game which involves heavy drinking - easy no? As for watching it... see above. How much fun is it to watch darts, billiards or bowling... hmmm... get it now? Its a participatory endeavour!!