Water Heaters In Or Near Kamphaeng Phet - Please Help Me

edthhd

I am building a house in a village near Kamphaeng Phet. I want to buy a gas water heater but am having trouble finding a retail outlet that sells them. I am willing to go anywhere relatively nearby such as Nakhon Sawan, Phitsanoluk etc. Can anyone help me

Gas Hot Water heaters don't exist in Thailand (for domestic use). Your choice is limited to either electric or solar. Since this is Thailand, by far the most intelligent way to go, would be a solar hot water system, especially when you're building a new house.

Just PM me if you want more information & costs.

BTW; did you know that a solar hot water system will have the potential to save some 2 metric tons of Co2 per year from going into the atmosphere ?

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

Edited by jaapfries

Gas Hot Water heaters don't exist in Thailand (for domestic use). Your choice is limited to either electric or solar. Since this is Thailand, by far the most intelligent way to go, would be a solar hot water system, especially when you're building a new house.

Just PM me if you want more information & costs.

BTW; did you know that a solar hot water system will have the potential to save some 2 metric tons of Co2 per year from going into the atmosphere ?

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

Just a point of information gas hot water heaters do exist in Thailand. Seen them for sale in a couple of stores in Chiang Mai. That said not to many are sold because of having to use bottled gas totally in-practicable.

As I have had and used several gas water heaters here can say I would not buy (if point of use type) again as they are not designed for the warm water. In Bangkok had to block four of the five burners to keep it from scalding. They are not safe in newer homes that do not have good venting and people have died from using them here.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Mate Again,

Gas water heaters are for wallies. If you want to kill yourself jump into the nearest klong.

But if you just want to clean yourself it's easier to use a bucket of goverment water in this climate.

We are still drinking beer and waiting your reply, mateeeee.....(Khirimat 4)