Newly Opened Hotel/resort Udon Thani

davidthai

There is a new hotel/Resort, : the Newngon Sang Thai Resort: just opened , it is 25km from Udon Thani on the main Udon to Nong Khai Road , the wife and i stayed there 2 nights ago whilst doing a Visa run Nong Khai to Laos, rooms are very good have a decent bed, hot/cold shower , TV and fridge and Wireless (Free) cost for 1 night 490B for the room , they also have a cafe and mini Mart and plenty of parking ,phone numbers 042 2066355 or 042 2066352 Website will be up and running soon,

Is this the hotel which has just opened as you come out of Banankha (The silk village) which is on the left going toward Nong Kha? I stay about ½ a kilometre from it and it’s the only place on that road that I can see has just opened.

Is this the hotel which has just opened as you come out of Banankha (The silk village) which is on the left going toward Nong Kha? I stay about ½ a kilometre from it and it’s the only place on that road that I can see has just opened.

Sorry i €dont know Udon at all , i have attached map from there brochure but its in Thai , dont know if this is use full

post-36432-1263103737_thumb.jpg