Cancelled We Tv

siamshot

Truevision had a shake-up as well. There was no service from about 1:00 this morning until around 5:30. When programming resumed, all the channels are lined up differently and some channels have been added while it seems others have been deleted.

They usually issue a heads up in both Thai and English across the screen for 2 weeks before a change. This time apparently not.

I've got the Gold Package and so far it seems CNN, BBC, Bloomberg, CNBC, etc. are still there.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truevision had a shake-up as well. There was no service from about 1:00 this morning until around 5:30. When programming resumed, all the channels are lined up differently and some channels have been added while it seems others have been deleted.

They usually issue a heads up in both Thai and English across the screen for 2 weeks before a change. This time apparently not.

I've got the Gold Package and so far it seems CNN, BBC, Bloomberg, CNBC, etc. are still there.

Truevision did have a shake up of channels this morning. There was a two week notice, no channels were deleted a couple added. It is obvious by their arrangement of channels that they are planning on additions.

I actually really like the new WETV line up, seems like more sport & movies added. I was about to cancel as I have true but will definitely be keeping it now, if only for discovery CI which I watched for hours last night!

Also, the world cup will be shown in June on super sport with English commentary, worth keeping for that.

Truevision had a shake-up as well.

I don't know what Truevision package my Condo has (The Dome) but there now seems to be no foreign news channel at all. No BBC or CNN both of which have disappeared. All we have now is CNBC, which I like for its tireless coverage of Stock Markets where my worldly wealth is parked. But no News channel !! It's all gone suddenly very Thai. Yet most of the tenants here seem to be foreign. I don't miss the insipidly presented BBC News which is mesmerised by those appalling African countries mired in corruption, endless internecine wars and needless poverty. So boringly repugnant. Give me Fox News anyday for it's generally agreed entertainment value. So, I guess we have the cheapest package offered by True.

Truevision did have a shake up of channels this morning. There was a two week notice, no channels were deleted a couple added. It is obvious by their arrangement of channels that they are planning on additions.

Would it be beyond the realms of imagination and hope to whisper *HDTV*....?

Also, the world cup will be shown in June on super sport with English commentary, worth keeping for that.

:) With a bit of luck, the F1 will still be on, too.

For motorsports, I much prefer to download hi-def torrents anyway.

The Universal station has some good, current TV series as well as movies. WE TV has not bothered with English language TV series much before and I enjoy them.

I found a website with the Scifi and Universal channels program schedule.

Just one small glitch, the program schedule is 1 hour ahead.

http://www.starhub.com/entertainment/channel/scifi.html

http://www.starhub.com/entertainment/chann...salchannel.html