Best Pizza To The Best Price...

Mikkel

another pizza thread!

edit: wjmark has a point. go to any Pizza Company (not Pizza Hut) and buy their 2 for 1 pizza deal card. I think its THB199. Buy whatever Pizza and get another one for free. Thats the cheapest deal me thinks.

Edited by tigerbeer

"The best pizza" for some people can be the worst pizza for others. I would never go to Pizza hut or Pizza company in Thailand or in the west because I like freshly made pizza with fresh ingredients...... not stuff that comes frozen in bulk. Some people love that stuff! Anyway good luck, I hope you find what your looking for...if your more specific you might get some more recommendations, but from your post I guess that you just want to get full at the cheapest price.

another pizza thread!

edit: wjmark has a point. go to any Pizza Company (not Pizza Hut) and buy their 2 for 1 pizza deal card. I think its THB199. Buy whatever Pizza and get another one for free. Thats the cheapest deal me thinks.

I've never been to Pizza Company.....what's this "deal card". Is it a coupon you trade in? or do you mean it's a deal they advertise on a card. Please explain. Thanks.

another pizza thread!

How long is the card good for?

another pizza thread!

I've never been to Pizza Company.....what's this "deal card". Is it a coupon you trade in? or do you mean it's a deal they advertise on a card. Please explain. Thanks.

well its a Card. like a mini ATM card. Its normally valid for 6 months. Go into any Pizza Company and enquire about it.

btw: the OP asked for the cheapest. i personally go for Mad Dogs Pizza, Pizza and Pasta (HangDong) and Duke's.

in my opinion, the best pizza in town is at an unlikely venue - guitarman bar. the owner is a master chef and great musician besides. its on the small street that branches off from the night market road (chiang khlan) right by mcdonalds.

:)

I would go to pizza company, but realy im making this post coz ive just registered as a user, and i wanna see how it works.

u started a pizza thread just to see how the forum works? great selection mate :D

Yes, but if he'd asked 'Where can I get a free glass of water with my meal?' ................ :)

another pizza thread!

well its a Card. like a mini ATM card. Its normally valid for 6 months. Go into any Pizza Company and enquire about it.

btw: the OP asked for the cheapest. i personally go for Mad Dogs Pizza, Pizza and Pasta (HangDong) and Duke's.

"Buy one get one free is only for take away pizzas, BTW.

It works out to be about 150 THB for a medium sized pizza, which should be enough for one meal for one person, which is pretty good for a Western style dish."

So you buy the card for 199b, and its valid for 6 months? Then you can get a medium pizza for 150b and get one free? Is this right?

another pizza thread!

"Buy one get one free is only for take away pizzas, BTW.

It works out to be about 150 THB for a medium sized pizza, which should be enough for one meal for one person, which is pretty good for a Western style dish."

So you buy the card for 199b, and its valid for 6 months? Then you can get a medium pizza for 150b and get one free? Is this right?

u go to pizza company

u buy the buy one free one card for 199 (not sure if the price had gone up or anything so don't hold me responsible if thats the case)

buy whatever pizza u want. medium, big, with hot dogs, with cheese, with cheese and hot dog, without hot dog, with the million different crusts they have. whatever pizza, u get the same pizza for free when u buy one.

u can buy up to maximum of 3 pizzas per time.

u can buy it everyday if it suits you for the 6 months.

its only for take away.

PC should be paying me for this.

TB..

get the same pizza for free when u buy one.

u can buy up to maximum of 3 pizzas per time.

u can buy it everyday if it suits you for the 6 months.

its only for take away.

PC should be paying me for this.

TB..

Send them a bill TB "for advertising costs" :)

Buy one get one free is only for take away pizzas, BTW.

It works out to be about 150 THB for a medium sized pizza, which should be enough for one meal for one person, which is pretty good for a Western style dish.

So do you mean that its 150b per pizza, so 300b total for buy 1 get 1 free medium? I am sure delivery is extra but is this available with delivery?

No, you must pick it up yourself. That is what makes it worthwhile for the Pizza company.

By the way, Pizza Hut has started giving out coupons for free delivery, but not for the buy one and get one free deal.

Edited by Ulysses G.

No, you must pick it up yourself. That is what makes it worthwhile for the Pizza company.

By the way, Pizza Hut has started giving out coupons for free delivery, but not for the buy one and get one free deal.

Are you telling me that pizza hut also has a buy 1 get 1 free deal?

Paradise Pizza opp. UN Irish pub used to be good but I haven't eaten there for years, so they could be complete cack now.

Which all in all is pretty useless information unless you happen to be on your way to the UN for a bloody mary.

Paradise Pizza opp. UN Irish pub used to be good but I haven't eaten there for years, so they could be complete cack now.

Which all in all is pretty useless information unless you happen to be on your way to the UN for a bloody mary.

Ate there last night. Quality is much the same as a couple years ago.

Ate lunch at the Rose Guesthouse today and I can say they are involved in false advertising. It most definitely is not the "second best pizza in Chiang Mai". Not quite terrible, but just edible. Worth a skip.

I eat at Paradise Pizza regularly. The owner's a friend of mine, but I'd say that anyone would be happy with one of their big slices.

Rick started with good intentions a few years ago and gave value for money, but I'm afraid as his prices increased the quality also went down. It's OK if you're desperate for a slice of Pizza and happen to be passing, but definately not worth going out of your way for.