Pirelli Sbk Trackday On Sunday 21 February

charlieman

Pirelli Competizioni Moto (CM) is organising open motorcycle track day at Kaeng Krachan circuit for bikes 250cc and above on Sunday 21st February 2010 @ Kaeng Krachan Circuit, Phetchaburi

Track day is the best place to practice your riding style and to go fast in a safer environment than on the public road. It is also a good opportunity to meet up with fellow bikers

For more info and registration.

http://www.pirelli.in.th/trackday/index_eng.html

[email protected]

Charlie

089 003 8886

post-86234-1263033615_thumb.jpg

Charlie,

Might go down just for a ride. Is there a better map? The one given is upside down with no road numbers on it.

I looked on Google Earth and may try again but was throw by the upside down bit. Also I have to conver 12, 52 . 99,54 somethibng into normal decimal coordinates. :)

Charlie,

Might go down just for a ride. Is there a better map? The one given is upside down with no road numbers on it.

I looked on Google Earth and may try again but was throw by the upside down bit. Also I have to conver 12, 52 . 99,54 somethibng into normal decimal coordinates. :D

Neal, the track is about a kilometer away from the Kaeng Krachan hospital- once you get in the area, you will probably see a pick up or two hauling bikes to the track. i went last year, thats how i found it. its a nice ride out- once you're out of bkk :)

Charlie,

I looked on Google Earth and may try again but was throw by the upside down bit. Also I have to conver 12, 52 . 99,54 somethibng into normal decimal coordinates. :)

I tried to make head or tail of the numbers off the website, was I close as I haven't been there? 12°56'53.535N 99°57'42.400E

Edited by Garry

Charlie,

I tried to make head or tail of the numbers off the website, was I close as I haven't been there? 12°56'53.535N 99°57'42.400E

Okay I did a name hunt based off the directions, is this the place? 12°54'28.98"N 99°39'4.82"E If you cut and paste the highlighted area straight into Google Earth search, it will work

Drove to Kaeng Krachan Circuit once to watch a previous Pirelli Track day and it was a lot of fun.

Can't quite recall how we got there, but getting to Kaeng Krachan is easy, and once there we just asked for directions and found the track without any difficulty.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=16

Hoping to make it to this one, on a bike this time :)

See you there!

Tony

Drove to Kaeng Krachan Circuit once to watch a previous Pirelli Track day and it was a lot of fun.

Can't quite recall how we got there, but getting to Kaeng Krachan is easy, and once there we just asked for directions and found the track without any difficulty.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=16

Hoping to make it to this one, on a bike this time :)

See you there!

Tony

Ah good, I got it right then. I have a half a brain afterall, must not brag though :D

post-6366-1263209544_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Garry. Bira is near Pattaya and Kaeng Krachan Circuit is near Petchaburi. So no you got it wrong :D
Garry. Bira is near Pattaya and Kaeng Krachan Circuit is near Petchaburi. So no you got it wrong :D

Let's be kind and say he got it half right :D:D:)

:D it's not the first time I've been geographically embarrassed :D:D