Amulet Wanted

blueandbrown

Can anyone help me??? I live in UK with thai wife and apparently this year is not going to be a good year according to thai beliefs and my wife desperatly needs a CHU CHOK AMULET to help protect from the bad things which are going to happen ( yes i am thinking same as you) This chu choc can only be found in 2 or 3 wats one is in rayong another is in ayhuttaya (wat na phra mane). I know you can order online from thai-amulet-fair but i wanted an authentic one from the wat. We dont have anyone there who is able to help because its too far for them to travel so any expat willing to help will be appreciated we can sort out payment via paypal or whatever all im asking for is a bit of trust and a uk price not a thai to farang price!!

need quickly please...........thanks you lucky guys cant wait to live in los soon.

you expect help and willing to give little in return.

you no understand kreng jai!

did I say i expect help?? no, did I ask for help yes! did I mention how much I would give for help?? no because I would agree that with the person who was will to help me out of the kindness of his/ heart but that would not be you. Do understand kreng jai if so please tell the guy who posted today who wants you to explain to him.