More Than 2 Tyres Stabbed, What Should I Do?

gravion

Yeah so what should u do if at least 2 tyres were slashed? There's no such thing as tow company here and I think won't be able to tow if the tyres on front and back are punctured. I only experienced only one of my tyre being out of air at the parking lot, but I don't know what to do when this happens in a road somewhere in surburb or on highway...

If it happens more than once don't park your car in the same place. If it is happening outside your home? Move. Someone is trying to tell you something....Listen or it might be more than your tires that get slashed.:)

so what will happen if all 4 tyres were slashed? calling a friend won't do any good i suppose... unless if he's set with wheels with tyres...

And what happens when the tow truck has also had all it's tyres slashed and the tow hook stolen.

so what will happen if all 4 tyres were slashed? calling a friend won't do any good i suppose... unless if he's set with wheels with tyres...

And what happens when the tow truck has also had all it's tyres slashed and the tow hook stolen.

BUY A SHOT GUN AND A BIG MAD DOG