Samsung Korat

MrWiggle

What is it that you need? I found their mobile phone service center address:

1630/13-14 Mittrapap, T. Naimuang A. Muang. No phone listed.

But, the service center headquarters phone number is: 1-800-29-3232

Google is your friend. In fact, they provided an excellent translation of the Samsung web site:

Sumsung "Contact Us" Page - Translated

The Samsung repair facility is on a main Highway "side street" very near the Piyanas HiFi shop. If you call either place they can tell your Thai better half how to find the service Center.

http://www.piyanas.com/pic_showroom/korat/001.jpg

Piyanas Electric (KORAT)

130/20-21 Mitrapab-Nong-kai Rd., Nakorn Ratchasima

TEL : 044-254390 , 044-254418

It is about five shops from the above shop and I have found that Samsung Center to provide excellent service.

When I went to the Samsung Service Center in the same row of buildings as Piyanas Electric showroom in 2008 the staff understood and spoke English that I spoke with. I've been to three different Samsung Service Centers in Thailand and they always had someone on duty who had a reasonable knowledge of English. That service Center is on the frontage road coming to the main junction of Korat if you were coming FROM Khon Kaen to Korat on Highway 2 going through the city (not bypass ring road around the city). You will go past Makro on your right, keep heading towards Big C, but a few blocks BEFORE Big C veer to the left onto the frontage road, you go past the Xerox dealer, and you can't miss the large SAMSUNG sign. They did service large screen TV's at that shop in 2008. Like any service center the more "paperwork" in terms of receipts and warranty papers you bring the better. Good luck

In the end, did not need to go to korat....the nice people of samsung sent some mechanics around to check out the telly and fix it.

Was a blown whatsit, something like a fuse inside that pops sometimes with power fluctuations and we have a lot of that.

They fixed it for free....we did not have a copy of receipt of warranty, but they fixed it for free anyway....how nice.