Worm Castings

gpdjohn

The last thread on could find on this subject was from '07 and I guess it ended in a heated debate..but my question is where can I buy a small quanity of worm castings for my home garden here in the realm?

Home delivery maybe? ( i'm out in the sticks..)

Thanks in advance.

Don't know as of yet..going to give them a call this week.

www.thaiworm.com

081-823 6514

You could also PM me.

If that's your site, why not have a translation into English?

More $$$$$$$ for you. :)

I wasted my time with the guy in Kanch.

----------

The Aussie "worm man" is on the run?

GD - Good idea BUT Thaiworm.com is not my site. I don't have a site yet, but one is under construction right now and should be up in a couple of months. It will be in English and will allow purchasers to order and pay on-line. We will deliver wormcast by post or courier.

Don't know as of yet..going to give them a call this week.

www.thaiworm.com

081-823 6514

You could also PM me.

If that's your site, why not have a translation into English?

More $$$$$$$ for you. :D

I wasted my time with the guy in Kanch.

----------

The Aussie "worm man" is on the run?

By now i guess members of TV Farming forum already know that i am not RB (Red Bicycle-the vermiculturelist)

whom Tim207 seem to think i'm a fragment of RB imagination years back :)

From what i know Thewormman is a scam , giving vermiculture a bad name......

And personally, I was lucky that i rejected his offer...money still in my pocket :D

Police Report (Malaysia)

Police Report (Enlarge scan copy)

Bloggers' complain (Malaysia)

News acticle (3,000 cheated of RM25mil in worm-breeding projects)

I'd buy worms from people like Wormfarmer or RedBicycle but participate in scheme...hel_l NO!

I have heard of this Australian Wormman guy and have met one person who had dealings with him here in Thailand and lost out, but I have never met him and our worm farm has absolutely nothing to do with him. We're straight.

Huh?...I thought you know thewormman from your post back in 2006...

Or have i misunderstood that the person you met was the person on the left of the picture? :)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=881676 (Your post)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/redirect.php...land%2Fpics.htm (Picture)

I have heard of this Australian Wormman guy and have met one person who had dealings with him here in Thailand and lost out, but I have never met him and our worm farm has absolutely nothing to do with him. We're straight.

Huh?...I thought you know thewormman from your post back in 2006...

Or have i misunderstood that the person you met was the person on the left of the picture? :)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=881676 (Your post)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/redirect.php...land%2Fpics.htm (Picture)

The person I met was Dave in Kanchanaburi, I went up to Kanch once to see his worm farm there which he was just starting for himself. By then he had already fallen out with the Wormman over the site in Samut Prakan, which is the one shown in all those photos I think, certainly the wormfarm in Kanch was not like that. That's when I first heard about the Wormman and his pryamid style wormfarm scams. That's Dave on the left in the photograph. He has posted on TV in the past. I don't know what he is doing now, haven't heard from him in a while.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone, Just arrived back in Thailand after an absence of 12 years or more. Previous to that have lived in Thailand for around 25 years. Looking to do wormfarming on a small scale asap. About the Ozzie guy you are writng about. I went to his house on the central coast just above Sydney some 5 or 6 years ago, and yes I sized him up as being a fraud straight away. He told me all about his farms in Malaysia and India but he just didn't ring true. I think he mentioned Dave from Kanchanaburi too. I have posted to Dave along time ago. Looking to buy some worms in the future. Would like to join the Isan farmers next meeting too. David Mault

Silly old me forgot to mention that I have moved into my house in Kantharalak, Sri Saket province Just a few click from Prawehan Mountain. Relies had to move out of house during the problems with Cambodia. Looking forward to meeting you all at the next Isan Farmers meeting.