Posting Relevant Non Commercial Links..

LivinLOS

As per http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Url-s-t202261.html ThaiVisas link policy is vague and unclear..

There was some assurances that this would be clarified in that last thread, but it never happened..

After discussions with many mods I was basically told via PM (and I dont think I am out of line to repeat this).

You may link to another website for purposes of supporting argument, news, technical support, product & services in answering other member's questions etc.

You may not link to another forum. (Unless authorised by board admin.)

You may not link to your own web-site. (Unless authorised by board admin.)

But now I link to a non forum, non commercial, site thats not mine.. Its basically a blog of old Phuket stories and photographs, totally on topic, and totally within the rules as I am told.. And yet the link has been deleted ??

Can someone please explain why its deleted.. and more importantly what the rules really are..

So does this means no one knows the rules ?? There are not rules ?? or the rules are just as seen fit at the time ??

By not knowing what you do or dont want, it puts us members in conflict with the moderators, a position I would rather not be in.

Please ??