Box Blade

finner

Looking for a supplier of "Box Blades" in Thailand. Has anyone seen these things for sale anywhere? They attach to the 3 pt hitch and are great for making and leveling roads.

Foreverford threatened to supply photos of one he made in his thread Feels So Good It Has To Be Illegal but hasn't yet. If they aren't available, I guess it's time to get the welder out again.............

post-40339-1263429958_thumb.jpg

Foreverford did send me a link to an online album of this project of his a while back with plenty of shots of the construction process and the finished kit being used to make roads around his farm. Maybe you could try sending him a PM as I think he may be back in the country.

cheers for now J

• 2 months later...

Well, it's me back again posting to me only it seems, but I found a website where a guy made his own Box Blade and I thought it should be included in this post for future reference. I'll post it in the "Links" forum too so that I can read it there all by myself.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/homebuiltequ...er%20for%203pt/

finner

• 3 weeks later...
Well, it's me back again posting to me only it seems, but I found a website where a guy made his own Box Blade and I thought it should be included in this post for future reference. I'll post it in the "Links" forum too so that I can read it there all by myself.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/homebuiltequ...er%20for%203pt/

finner

welllllllll hey low there you old finner you. I did send out photos to someone other than Jandtaa (howdee) and he said he would post them but he never did I guess. I'm a computer neophyte so i have no clue how to do this from an internet cafe where I do most of my computer stuff. Better than the box i built is the big Cat 14 motor-grader rippers that i reverse mounted (detachable and installable in about a minute) (though i have come up with a design for retractable on spring loads also) on the front blade so i rip in reverse and just drop the bucket and pick it up going to site. I have never anywhere on earth seen anybody that can move more earth faster than this method it has to be illegal but they ain't got me yet. In the right conditions i think i could handle ....... forget it.... anyway PM me and I'll make you copies of the photos on a CD and send you them. Send your phone so we can talk because my fingers don't move too fast on these buttons. choke dee Fords Forever