Who's Going To Win?

f anyone wants to talk teams, spreads, favorites, over/unders or anything of that nature ;-) about the upcoming NFL playoffs, PM me.

I personally think the Boyz are going all the way!

Only if the BIB'S don't bust you for illegal gambling. :)

Later today I think Baltimore might beat Indy, even though I like Manning and always hope for Indy. I also think the Cardinals will knock off New Orleans.

On Sunday I favour San Diego over the NY Jets. It will be a dog fight in Minnesota, but I think Dallas will win.

I was sure wrong about Arizona beating New Orleans. The Cardinals got truly thrashed when Reggie Bush took his team on his shoulders and carried them to victory... 45 to 14.

The Baltimore vs Indianapolis game started out like it was going to be a tough, even match, but Baltimore self destructed. The receivers dropped at least 5 or 6 catchable balls and two costly fumbles after big gains took the heart out of the Ravens. Meanwhile, Peyton Manning did what he does best... nickle and dime the other team to death with short, accurate passes. The Colts defense basically stuffed the Ravens offense... 20 to 3.

:)

Sitting here on a night shift and watching the NFL playoffs on Armed Forces Televison.

For all of you who haven't seen it yet.

The Colts won their game....the Ravens are out....the Saints won their game...Arizona is gone,,,,and Minnesota just beat Dallas 34 to 3.

Gives me a chance to use my favorite Dallas Cowboys joke.

Question: What do they call professional NFL football players in Dallas who sit aound a wide-screen T.V. and watch the Superbowl?

Answer: The Dallas Cowboys...after all they are never playing that day.

:D

Now if we can just get rid of the New York Jets all the trash will be swept out. San Diego and New York coming up later.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

I am a Cowboy fan. On the other thread, last week, someone predicted the Chargers would beat the Cowboys in the SB. I commented at that time that the Cowboys would not be in the SB. My reasons were that the Cowboys do not have a field goal kicker and on offense, they play 10 players while everyone else is allowed 11 players.

Their lack of a field goal kicker was evident, and my comment on playing 10 against everyone else's 11 was also evident. Roy Williams, who has been pushed on Romo, caught no passes during this game and in fact, Romo never even looked his way during the game. This isn't a situation that Romo will allow to affect his career going forward.

Next year, the field goal kicker issue will be taken care of, but expect Romo to have conversations with Jones on whether it is Romo who stays or Williams. This is an untenable situation. Either Jones trades Romo (who is under a long term contract), or he trades Williams and since Williams has no trade value, it may well be a situation where Romo goes. For sure, Romo isn't going to go another season having access to one less receiver than everyone else in the league.

Now if we can just get rid of the New York Jets all the trash will be swept out. San Diego and New York coming up later.

While even I don't expect the Jets to get by Indi again and make it to the show, they were extremely underrated and it was good to see them go this far. They have a great defense and how many rookie qb's have ever made it to the conference championship game. Sanchez will only get better with experience.

While even I don't expect the Jets to get by Indi again and make it to the show, they were extremely underrated and it was good to see them go this far. They have a great defense and how many rookie qb's have ever made it to the conference championship game. Sanchez will only get better with experience.

Rex Ryan has the Jets believing in themselves and with that defense anything can happen. It should be a great game.

I am a Cowboy fan. On the other thread, last week, someone predicted the Chargers would beat the Cowboys in the SB. I commented at that time that the Cowboys would not be in the SB. My reasons were that the Cowboys do not have a field goal kicker and on offense, they play 10 players while everyone else is allowed 11 players.

Sorry to see your Cowboys lose to the Vikings. That game was surprisingly one sided especially after the Cowboys won so convincingly last week against the Eagles. At least they broke the playoff losing streak.

Indy got a big break with the Jets big upset over the Chargers, who looked like the team to beat in the AFC. The Chargers looked good in the first half and the Jets kept in the game by not making any big mistakes. It was a great team win for them but I doubt they can pull it out against the Colts. I like New Orleans over Indy in the SB, hopefully in a high scoring but close game.

Sorry to see your Cowboys lose to the Vikings. That game was surprisingly one sided especially after the Cowboys won so convincingly last week against the Eagles. At least they broke the playoff losing streak.

Indy got a big break with the Jets big upset over the Chargers, who looked like the team to beat in the AFC. The Chargers looked good in the first half and the Jets kept in the game by not making any big mistakes. It was a great team win for them but I doubt they can pull it out against the Colts. I like New Orleans over Indy in the SB, hopefully in a high scoring but close game.

Since the Vikings did to the Cowboys exactly the same thing I thought the Cowboys would do to the Vikings, I have lost confidence in knowing who will do what to whom. I think it is anybody's SB this year. No team seems to be dominating and both Championship games should be awesome.

I'm sure glad I don't bet on NFL games. I've been wrong about 75% of the time with my picks. I've always liked Peyton Manning and the Colts, but with my record of picking losers I'd hate to jinx them by saying they'll beat NY Jets. I don't have a clue who to pick between New Orleans and the Vikings. I like both quarterbacks and both teams. I just hope the games are better than the other playoffs this season. Usually the playoffs are better than the Superbowl, but this year, most of the playoffs have been very one sided... except for the game between Arizona and the Packers. That was a crazy game.

Later today I think Baltimore might beat Indy, even though I like Manning and always hope for Indy. I also think the Cardinals will knock off New Orleans.

On Sunday I favour San Diego over the NY Jets. It will be a dog fight in Minnesota, but I think Dallas will win.

0-4 We need to take you to Vegas and bet the opposite bro

In the Saints victory over the Vikings, they basically won it because Farve should have ran the ball instead of throwing that interception near the end of the game. Watching the Colts, Manning is unstoppable quite a bit of the time. I don't think the Saints have enough offense to go against Manning and the Colts. Saying that, with this being the best showing ever by the Saints, I would like them to prove me wrong.

In the Saints victory over the Vikings, they basically won it because Farve should have ran the ball instead of throwing that interception near the end of the game. Watching the Colts, Manning is unstoppable quite a bit of the time. I don't think the Saints have enough offense to go against Manning and the Colts. Saying that, with this being the best showing ever by the Saints, I would like them to prove me wrong.

That is how I think. Then again, I couldn't see any way for my Cowboys to lose to the Vikings.

That is how I think. Then again, I couldn't see any way for my Cowboys to lose to the Vikings.

Romo is a massive choker, that's all there is to it.

Lets hope the Who Dat D-Line does the same number on Manning that they did on Favre, that's why he threw that last pass, tired of getting thumped.

Who Dat? Who Dat Parade baby, can't wait !!!!

Romo is a massive choker, that's all there is to it.

Lets hope the Who Dat D-Line does the same number on Manning that they did on Favre, that's why he threw that last pass, tired of getting thumped.

Who Dat? Who Dat Parade baby, can't wait !!!!

He didn't choke against the Who Dat's when the Saints were at home and the only real team between them and a perfect season was the Cowboys. In fact, he had a great game against the Who Dat's. My view is so will Manning.

0-4 We need to take you to Vegas and bet the opposite bro

Ain't that the truth! :) My success ratio in choosing a winner was abysmal this year. I'd jinx a team just by picking them. :D

Fortunately, I like both the Colts and the Saints. I don't mind if either team wins the Superbowl.