Uk Pensioner?

melbat

Are you a UK pensioner and married to a Thai (or any other nationality) Are you getting the increase in benefit for your spouse? Even if you think you are, you should check as this allowance is not well known. You must claim it now as you cannot claim after April 5th 2010. If you get your claim in time you will receive an extra 57 pounds a week until 2020 when it ceases to be paid. The form you require is IPC 368A. If you would like a copy please private me and I will get a copy to you. You will need your marriage certificate and your wife's birth certificate. Please note this allowance is only available to UK pensioners over 65 before 5th April 2010. If you require any further info just drop me a message.

Hi,Thanks for your info.I qualify on all counts for the benifit and would appreciate a copy of the neccesary form,or info on how to obtain one.With my thanks in anticipation for any help you can provide Sincerely,Dave Andrew.s

UK goverment web site. :)

Hi,Thanks for your info.I qualify on all counts for the benifit and would appreciate a copy of the neccesary form,or info on how to obtain one.With my thanks in anticipation for any help you can provide Sincerely,Dave Andrew.s

This form is not available on the Uk Government Pensions website nor is there any information about this benefit. You have to request it.

• 4 weeks later...

This form is not available on the Uk Government Pensions website nor is there any information about this benefit. You have to request it.

melbat,

Thanks for your info.I also qualify for the benifit and would appreciate a copy of the form.

Have just joined this site and not sure if I am correct in asking here.