Poll: You Think You Are 'Whipped' By Your Thai Wife ?

ManilaLover

I think this is likely the wrong forum as the ladies here rarely have wives.

But to answer your question.

nope, not at all, not even a little.

Actually I wish she would make more of a stand once in a while so I could get a bearing on how to keep the relationship mutually satisfying.

Edited by canuckamuck

Nope not at all.. This is Asia and a man is expected to be in charge and make decisions.. That being said my missus has a decent job, a car and a house of her own. The house we live in was mine before we met and she has nothing to gain financially from a split. We generally make decisions together and the fact that her opinion counts is one of the reasons she likes having a farang partner.. In reality we have a very equal relationship.. But I get to be a little more equal sometimes ... :)

posts about moderation & the ladies forum removed. If you can't abide by the rules of this forum then don't post. If you have an issue with the google ads then send a message to support (at) thaivisa.com & if you have issue with the name of the ladies forum then take it up at the same place.

But as this thread has nothing to do with the ladies forum I am moving it to farang pub

Real men will allow their Thai wives to be the boss...... :)

.. or at least create the illusion that this is so..for illusions become perceptions.. become realities.. become truths.. become standards.. become institutionalized paradigms..become norms..and the opposite is also true..

signed: equal is better

You see it often those wimpy old farang with their bitchy wifes. Its actually quite fun to watch them play slave in the carefour and get verbally abused. Its even more fun when the wife speaks almost no english and gets anoyed when the guy does not understand.