Nana plaza

OzzieMan

When I first arrived in Thailand in spent some time in Nana Plaze before moving to the Nothern Part, my friends in Ozzie land want to know if it is still as good as it was, so I need an up date:

When I was last there it was starting on the left at the enterance

Grnd Floor

Nana Beauty Salon

Lollipop

Red Lips

Bottoms Up

Voodoo

Obbession

Rainbow 2

Hollywood Rock

Playskool

Rainbow 1

Spirit House

Road House & Pharaohs bars in the centre

1st Floor

Cat House

Titty Twister

Rainbow 3

Casanlanka

Spanky's

Hogs Breath

Secrets

Angel Witch

Sexy Night

DC 10

Casanova

G-spot

Woodstock

Rose mary

Temptations

Fantasia

Mandarin

Silver dragon

Rock hard

2nd Floor

Carousel

Hollywood 2

Cascade

Taboo

Carnival

and a short stay hotel in the left hand corner

Have any of these go go bars changed their names or positions in the last month or so, and your opinions on their shows

Firstly the question should be what was your defintion of good? Of late I have found Soi Cowboy to be much more superior to Nana. Mainly due to having more physical contact with the girls and the cheaper drink prices. The only decent bar for me in Nana used to be the Manderin bar, because of the glass ceiling and the girls wearing no under wear. But due to APEC and a puritanical deputy interior minister, everything is now covered up. I will begoing to check it out again on Thurs, so I will update you then.

The only decent bar for me in Nana used to be the Manderin bar, because of the glass ceiling and the girls wearing no under wear. But due to APEC and a puritanical deputy interior minister, everything is now covered up.

hmmm, i guess that the deputy interior ministers view of what is Decent, is different to yours.

Ozzie...been a lot of changes to the places in Nana Plaza over the past year...mostly having to do with katoey places moving in. Tell your mates to check things out carefully before they order a drink...when they sit down the ladyboys, post and pre-op, will be all over them in a swarm...which is OK if you like that sort of thing.

Bangkoktonight web site offers a current and comprehensive review of Nana Plaza.

Yes Begs! The deputy Interior Minister's views of decent might differ from my own; but I do wish he would allow me to make up my own mind as to what is decent and what is not. You of course might need some one else to do it for you.

Skip Nanaplaza, Soi Cowboy, and go to Patpong

Personally I think that Patpong, is too tourist orientated, right in your face, "I go with you now". If that is what you prefer good luck to you. After three years I much prefer the Cow Boy any day.