Nice Compound For Western Family Near Airport

We are considering a 6 month stint in Bangkok and are searching nice neighborhoods with a large-ish expat population central to the airport (Bang Na, Bangapki?)? We'd like a safe compound with security, a pool, gym, playground for the kids. Our kids are small and I thing we'd come in the spring/summer, so I don't think I'd enroll them in school (unless there were a great choice nearby). 4 bedroom (furnished) house with garden (or large condo if need be) would be ideal, the easier the better in terms of set-up. Budget for house I'm guessing would be 100,000-150,000 but am not sure. We'd love to be close to things for the kids.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Chiyapruk2 is an excellent location. 20 mins from airport. Security is outstanding. About 280 homes. Maintenance - always looks clean, swimming, kitchen clubhouse w/ kitchen, small store, parks, exercise area outside (par course and aerobics groups)...no gym. Locations nearby - within 10 mins. Expat pop. is low though. Also, the largest house seems to be three bedroom. Not so near 'things for kids'. Shops and stores all around. Modern mall about 10 mins away. Houses rent for 10,000 - 25,000 approx.

Perfect Place is a giant development with large houses and parks, bike trails, and a golf driving range. Large int'l school in proximity that may provide some activities for kids. Sport fields may be available for use at different times of the day/week. Plenty of expats around there. Also about 20 mins or so from airport. Houses rent from 50,000 and up. Probably this location is more suited to your needs. Lots of stores and shops near. Virtually everything in the way of services: post office, laundry, pet shop, convenience stores, garden and household shop, restaurants.

Send me an email and I will attach a map in reply... cheers, FM