New born

kevin

beautiful new arrival into this crazy world!! help me welcome my daughter, born 17/02/03 at 11.57 a.m. name; TONGFA JEFFERS. lovely Thai mother and baby doing so well and came home today!! born in Bang-Saen, Chonburi. Your welcmes will be treasured, printed and stuck up on the wall in our humble but happy home!! crazy brit. farang so proud and happy . didn't think could do at "old-age" of 54!!! please welcome her! thankyou, kevin .

Kevin..

Best wishes and congratulations on you new daughter TONGFA which I believe in English means SKY..beautiful.

When visiting I usually spend some time in the big Seafood Restuarant in Bang Saen which is located beside the pier -PAK-AR-ROUNG (Coral) the one with all the lights so I hope you take time get down there and celebrate a new shining star.The view says it all....

PS..Theres still hope for us "oldies"....SANUK :o

Dear Kevin,

Congratulations!!!

There is nothing cuter than a baby girl.  I should know, since I have four of my own.  There are also no people on earth more beautiful than "look kreung."  So I think you hit the jackpot.

All the best to you, your wife and of course, Tongfa.

• 2 years later...

erm.. I knew that! Happy third Bday, is all I´m saying.

You see I don´t just say congrats once and forget for three years, you know... I care... I ca -er...

Poster must go and relieve his itching desire to laugh at himself now...