Wife Wants A Female Chiwawa

I know I spelled the name completly wrong but you should be able to tell what Im saying.

We had a Chiwawa for 7 years at our home in Burirum but she got to close to my Rotts who did not like the small dog in their area so needless to say she no longer is with us.

The wife has been very depressed and wants another one badly. We now live in Bangkok and my rotts stay at my home in Burirum where ma and pa take care of the house and them.

I can promise you the misses treats her dogs as babies and now we need to fing another one. I dont want to buy from a market or from Chatuchak but from an individual if possible. The ones from the markets never last at least most of them by what I have been told and I have also told they are mixed most of the time anyway.

Currently she has a ShitZu here in Bangkok and she has him trained very well. hel_l talks to him more than me most of the time but I dont blame her, I'm an ol crusty Retired U.S. Marine, but must make the misses happy.

If you can help with info then let me know and thanks in advance.

THANKS

try in pets http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Plants-Pets-...ailand-f81.html

or in bangkok http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Bangkok-Forum-f38.html

the proper name is Chihuahua, but there many popular misspellings going on.

if no luck check the weekend market sunam luang 2 on thonburi - much better quality sellers than chatuchak

Edited by londonthai

ShitZu :) ....... Try Shih Tzu

& Sanam Luang 2. :D

A few days ago, @ SL2, I saw a lass carrying the smallest dog I've ever seen, it was a Chihuahua.

I've seen bigger rats on Sukhumvit. Unbelievably tiny, it wasn't much bigger than her hand. :D

Put an ad in the TV Classifieds and post in the pet section here.

Good luck, I'm trying to find a Shih-Poo breeder. :D

Edited by GungaDin

Just seen tonight 5 Chihuahuas in a pet shop off Sukhumvit Soi 33 (the Japanese area) in a shop next to Fuji Supermarket, they were all male but all were KC registered from 9,500 upto 27,000 baht. May be worth a look should probably be able to source you a female.

Just seen tonight 5 Chihuahuas in a pet shop off Sukhumvit Soi 33 (the Japanese area) in a shop next to Fuji Supermarket, they were all male but all were KC registered from 9,500 upto 27,000 baht. May be worth a look should probably be able to source you a female.

hi chihuhuas friends,

i have bought my chihuahuas at ottoko market opposite from jatu jak

there's pet area in the back selling all kind of dog ,bird and others pets in nice ac shops

these are reliable dog suppliers who have been business for a long time @the same location

unlike jj market sellers that are mostly fly by night operators in ottoko your likely to pay between

7000 to 20,000 thb

have fun

cliokchi

You can look in this sub-forum and read my experiences buying both of our chihuahuas at Chatuchak from a dealer that is there every weekend in a permanant shop -- they are very happy and healthy animals. The fact that most of the dogs across the city come from the same puppy-mills suggests that it is likely that no matter where you buy you will be running the same risks other than the risk of Parvo Virus.

No matter where you get your new pet it is a good idea to take the dog to a vet immediately for shots/boosters.

jd