I'm Sad

Patsycat

Of course i was joking.

Silly people.

Still think he's cute though.

Got more serious things on my mind - like I am making lasagne for friends tonight and there is an <deleted> blizzard falling outside and I need to get to the shops.... Oh, dear!!

Edited by Patsycat

Patsy

in that case you wouldnt be interested in this program they have been advertising about on TV here then?

'Micheal Buble's Canada' they call it

i think its in preparation/leading up to the winter olympic games. (will be on air Saturday I think....)

some vids for you:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE6TvrIxprg

Michael Buble moments

to be honest - he doesnt quite cut it for me LOL

actually - another edit - after watching the second Vid, I change my mind. hes funny :) I like funny men :D

Of course i was joking.

Silly people.

Still think he's cute though.

Got more serious things on my mind - like I am making lasagne for friends tonight and there is an <deleted> blizzard falling outside and I need to get to the shops.... Oh, dear!!

can you cook?

I shall have you know, it took me two hours to make the lasagne, and i was complemented on it. Now I have to work out what to do with the other half kilo which is left!!

Miggs, I shall watch the vids tomorrow after a visit to the dentist :)

i saw Michael Buble in Vancouver at the pacific national exhibition almost 10 years ago, before he was famous. i got a signed CD at that time for $10 ( 330 B ) . The headliner said.." this guy will be famous real soon ".. apparantly he is quite a "player", so he may not be married too long, unless he has changed.. lets hope for his sake that he has.

signed: single again soon??

Well..dam_n..wheres my wand then?!

Anyway, I always thought most men think we somehow come equipped with magic. We are expected to cook well, work hard, but still do most of all the household cleaning stuff, organise anything requiring organising, remember all the important dates and when things should be paid etc, put up with a ton of nonsense and crap, and at the same time all be doing this looking like we just stepped out of a beauty salon. Oh..plus, must be up for sex at a drop of a hat. Cant have our men posting on Thaivisa saying they didnt get sex for a day or after we have babies or something, saying they are sexually frustrated and need to start thinking about going out and getting some relief off the street.

bewitched.gif

I shall have you know, it took me two hours to make the lasagne, and i was complemented on it. Now I have to work out what to do with the other half kilo which is left!!

Miggs, I shall watch the vids tomorrow after a visit to the dentist :)

Cheer up, Patsycat, it's good to be sad. You can always freeze the portion of lasagne you can't eat. I've done it many times. Just remember not to leave it too long or it WILL dry out in a freezer. Great lasagne requires good ingredients, with more meat and cheese, and less noodles.

Gotta be a fat feminazi bitch to have a magic wand, endure. As a gay man, we can make you an honorary member of the club if you'd like :)

Suits me. Where do I sign up? Can I have a pink wand with a big sequinned star on the end please?

Perhaps you cant take Subman up on his personal collection of David Hasselhoff's photos to tie you over.

Well, since you asked for it...

hoff_jacket.jpg

The Hoff is single. You feel better now Patsycat?

Oh dear.

ewwwww gross.

i just noticed there is the Mnet channnel in my pad....... playing Baywatch :x

Perhaps you cant take Subman up on his personal collection of David Hasselhoff's photos to tie you over.

Well, since you asked for it...

hoff_jacket.jpg

The Hoff is single. You feel better now Patsycat?

Oh dear.

ewwwww gross.

i just noticed there is the Mnet channnel in my pad....... playing Baywatch :x

thithi and eek I found these for you, the one is of the hoff hammered (look familiar tt?) and the other one is for a different forum i guess. enjoy...

post-22903-1264139779_thumb.jpg

post-22903-1264139796_thumb.jpg

I used my magic wand to obliterate those images out of my mind. Pumph.

Four sturdy portions of lasagne in the freezer, good warming food for these cold days.

Ian, when i defrost them - I shall poke them with the nearest sharp object (probably my magic wand, if endure hasn't stolen it, ah well he can keep it - I got lots) and drizzle them with a bit of olive oil and a penchant of red wine

Et voila!

Edited by Patsycat