For Those Of You Who Like Tall Thai Girls With Pale Skin...

Scrubber

Just to let Warm Up/Monkey Club regulars know...

I just got back from a flying visit to Lampang and spent the night at 'Hi-Lite' (typical pub/restaurant affair with seating area & live band outside and disco inside). The one thing that stood at for my friend and I was how tall a lot of the girls are over there. A lot of Thais say the best looking girls come from Lampang and while it's not completely accurate, there is an element of truth in it.

Anyway, if you fancy a quick night away from CM then you should check it out.

:D and here I was expecting a picture of a Thai-Chinese ladyboy on your arm :)

I had some naughty thoughts too.Tall,white women are in Europe,dark sultry petite ladies are Thailand

Do these tall fair Lampang beauties care to cook good beef and chicken, wash and iron my shirts and safari shorts, speak perfect English and give me nice back and shoulder rubs while drinking bia Chang with me down at the local karaoke, and love me for the good memories of the occasional moments when I was young, strong, fit, handsome , wealthy and sober?

(I still have photographic evidence albeit in b&w mostly) :D

I had some naughty thoughts too.Tall,white women are in Europe,dark sultry petite ladies are Thailand

Do these tall fair Lampang beauties care to cook good beef and chicken, wash and iron my shirts and safari shorts, speak perfect English and give me nice back and shoulder rubs while drinking bia Chang with me down at the local karaoke, and love me for the good memories of the occasional moments when I was young, strong, fit, handsome , wealthy and sober?

(I still have photographic evidence albeit in b&w mostly) :D

You left out high paying job.

Hmmm i see plenty of very light complected locals :D Then again I didn't come here for the girls :D

this is one of the saddest things ive seen written for a long time. sub-concious attempts to appear more at one with the locals than other ex-pats living here by showing off on a webboard that you like the same type of women as most thai men. congrats.

you want a good night out try getting down and dirty in spicy one night. now that is cool!

this is one of the saddest things ive seen written for a long time. sub-concious attempts to appear more at one with the locals than other ex-pats living here by showing off on a webboard that you like the same type of women as most thai men. congrats.

you want a good night out try getting down and dirty in spicy one night. now that is cool!

True. It is not so important that we/I/you see her as everything our hearts have ever dreamed of, but what she sees in us.

Do these tall fair Lampang beauties care to cook good beef and chicken, wash and iron my shirts and safari shorts, speak perfect English and give me nice back and shoulder rubs while drinking bia Chang with me down at the local karaoke, and love me for the good memories of the occasional moments when I was young, strong, fit, handsome , wealthy and sober? ... snip ...

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun SeanMoran,

Depend on money you now.

best, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

this is one of the saddest things ive seen written for a long time. sub-concious attempts to appear more at one with the locals than other ex-pats living here by showing off on a webboard that you like the same type of women as most thai men.

Hold on there, Kuhn Freud. Some guys like tall women, some like short, some guys like light skinned women, some guys like guys.

Just the way it is.

Grown ups comes from190 cm and upwards. :)

I take it you don't quite make the grade then, judging by your comment. :D

So if you are not taller than the line you can not ride?

The long and the tall and the small.

They`re all the same when they are lying down.

The long and the tall and the small. ... They`re all the same when they are lying down.

Now that Khun BigWheelMan has channeled the asstral entity known only as "MidLifeRoadKillFarang," and handed down an oracular revelation as to exactly where the bottom is : perhaps the thread can move upwards ?

The long and the tall and the small. ... They`re all the same when they are lying down.

Now that Khun BigWheelMan has channeled the asstral entity known only as "MidLifeRoadKillFarang," and handed down an oracular revelation as to exactly where the bottom is : perhaps the thread can move upwards ?

The title was a pretty good clue as to where this thread was headed.

While we're talking about whiteness, a little rant...

This obsession with whiteness is inflicted upon the impressionable relentlessly and was brought home to me one day when my elder daughter, at the time less self-assured than now, fretted over being 'not white enough' and asked whether she could use her allowance to buy skin whitening cream. My response was to show her video clips of successful, cool, beautiful women who happened to be *not* white such as Halle Barry,

, Queen Latifah, and, not least,
—and that's just from America.

The title was a pretty good clue as to where this thread was headed.

While we're talking about whiteness, a little rant...

This obsession with whiteness is inflicted upon the impressionable relentlessly and was brought home to me one day when my elder daughter, at the time less self-assured than now, fretted over being 'not white enough' and asked whether she could use her allowance to buy skin whitening cream. My response was to show her video clips of successful, cool, beautiful women who happened to be *not* white such as Halle Barry,

, Queen Latifah, and, not least,
—and that's just from America.

This just in: http://www.notthenation.com/pages/news/getnews.php?id=861

I don't see anything suspect with the title, I believe it's the subtitle, the subtle jab, that might peak some ire.

Guess what? People have specs, only wanting an Asian girl is just as judgmental as preferring pale.

I prefer pale Asian girls, so I dated, and eventually married a pale Asian girl. :shrug:

I came to Thailand to study and after I returned home to the US, I didn't find many white girls attractive anymore :shrug:

different strokes for different folks.