Has Anyone Seen?

tigerfish

whilst scowering the tv forum in the early hours, with nothing much going on(posts) my eyes were drawn to advertisement by a certain well known airline.

f... me i thought times must be hard.

the advertisement read something like this.

best by plus! with a small picture underneath, of what only can be described as what looked like one of those devices used by the fairer sex in times of need. (if you get my jist). with a quote following on from the original, "EXTRA HAPPINESS" offer lasts from nov/09-apr/10.

i know this is the land of smiles, but that taking it to the extreme. they must be getting their <deleted> kicked by all the other major competitors to resort to those kind of tactics.

still i will get on the dog and bone in the morning and see if any of my female friends are interested.

each to their own.

this could be the best ever price war yet! :)

Edited by tigerfish

If you can't tell the difference between a computer mouse and a ben-wah ball... better warn your girlfriend!

ever owned a sense of humour, seen things in a lighter light. my god some some of you take the biscuit. someone asks a question, or shares their own point of veiw, expresses an opinion. they get shot down.

anyone with a take on life in a humorous way. oh no cant do that!

GET A LIFE!

married with a kid actually. how bout you?