This Maybe The End

BIG SPUDS

Just want to point out that for a while i while be keeping quiet!

This is due to the fact that lately i have noticed a few posts about me and the GF that i dont totally agree with. I feel i have only asked for opinions and advice and recieved this, but along with the good advice i have recieved alot of name calling, calling me a liar a bull@hitter and a troll also a few words about the GF.

Its not that i cant take name calling after all i am a big boy now, but i feel its getting personal towards my GF aswell.

I can fight back but feel if i keep rising to the bait and these negative posts i will eventually say something i regret and get banned from TV, i dont want this as i may need advice in the future.

This does not mean "The eye of sauron"s poll, i do have a sense of humour and yes its funny, so i dont want that poll closed. Just as the mods said no personal negative posts.

It seems a lot of "weird/strange/SAD!!" people want to see me and the GF fail.

And this i fail to see why?

So before i get banned by saying something i will step away for a while, i'll be watching but not posting. For a while anyway,............

Spuds I dont usually post in your topics but usually read them. Mostly they are fairly supportive. In a forum as big as this you will always get some AHoles that will try and bring you down. Mabye out of jealousy,spite or just bored and want to flame.

Just ignore them, I think 90% of the genuine posters here wish you all the luck, but probably not that high a percent think you will get it.

Anyway all the best RC

No idea what you're talking about but it sounds similar to a situation I used to be in on this very forum last year.

Is that her in the avatar?   

Do you have a link to said post?

If you're in love mate, i'll defend you. :D

Its been running in the Visa section Scampy (had to spell check that one, it was a close thing I nearly posted campy but I think I got away with it!! )It made about 22 pages and was a little similar to yours last year, he's an open guy and I think a bit sensitive (nothing wrong with that) hence his comments above.

Where have you been all week hear u may be off to Korea where last week Russia.?

Are you a SPY? :o:D