Furniture Stores In Bkk

The best area for furniture in Bangkok is called Bang Sue, sorry cant remember the name of the soi, no doubt someone will post it later.

I will keep comments about "furniture" such as Index, Koncept and SB to myself, but just add, none of it graces the house.

You may wish to try the 4th floor of Seacon Square, its on Srinakarin rd.

Depending on the furniture you want, another place worth a look is Chatuchak weekend market.

When I needed furniture or home decorations for my place I always go to the furniture fairs in Bangkok, they seem to have one going on either at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, BITEC Center in Bangna, or at Impact Center in Muang Thong Thani. You can spend a whole day looking at everything they have at these fairs. Just goggle Furniture Fair Bangkok 2010 for the location of the fair in Bangkok.

When I needed furniture or home decorations for my place I always go to the furniture fairs in Bangkok, they seem to have one going on either at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, BITEC Center in Bangna, or at Impact Center in Muang Thong Thani. You can spend a whole day looking at everything they have at these fairs. Just goggle Furniture Fair Bangkok 2010 for the location of the fair in Bangkok.

Just checked. The next one I could find (Thai Intern Furniture Fair) is 13-14 march at IMPACT. We are planning to buy over the next few weeks. Is it worth waiting for the fair?

The best area for furniture in Bangkok is called Bang Sue, sorry cant remember the name of the soi, no doubt someone will post it later.

I will keep comments about "furniture" such as Index, Koncept and SB to myself, but just add, none of it graces the house.

You may wish to try the 4th floor of Seacon Square, its on Srinakarin rd.

Depending on the furniture you want, another place worth a look is Chatuchak weekend market.

I will have a look at Season Square and Chatuchak. Thanks.

Any idea of the soi in Bang Sue with the furniture shops?

Start in soi Pracharat sai, round about soi 20, this is a whole area that branches off from this soi.

Many smaller non chain stores producing classic and contemporary furniture using both wood and metal.

Also plenty of workshops dotted around full of lathes and band saws to make to your own design.

I would allow for at least 2 or 3 days to explore this area to get a feel for prices, be prepared to barter, and to see whats available.

Any idea of the soi in Bang Sue with the furniture shops?

Start in soi Pracharat sai, round about soi 20, this is a whole area that branches off from this soi.

Many smaller non chain stores producing classic and contemporary furniture using both wood and metal.

Also plenty of workshops dotted around full of lathes and band saws to make to your own design.

I would allow for at least 2 or 3 days to explore this area to get a feel for prices, be prepared to barter, and to see whats available.

Thank you!

Just spent the day looking at furniture yesterday :) lots of places on thonglor that arent the big chains, have some nice stuff fendi, armani casa and alot of other very nice import italian stuff

Sounds good but outside my price range. Thanks.

Just checked it out. The exact address of the street I found was Thanon Pracha Rat Sai 1, Soi 24. Its a kilometre long soi full of wooden furniture, fittings and floors. A few shops selling upholstered furniture. If driving there, the best idea is to park on the main road as the soi is one way with no available parking.

Edited by pj123