Avoid Being A Typical Stupid Farang

personchester

Following the recent posting of a subscriber refering to himself as a possible "typical stupid farang" in regard to the failed relationship with his Thai G.F. and his resulting suffering, well, stupid perhaps, but not typical stupid since those are personal matters that cannot be generalised and classified as typically stupid since ...

A "non-stupid farang" will act differently, he will look for an attractive Thai G.F. suitable for his personal taste, he will treat her in a polite manner (gentleman-like) and be generous to her in financial matters, as a result the girl will like him and after a while will probably fall in love with him, that will of course be fine and to his advantage.

Moreover, a "non-stupid farang" will also avoid (prevent) falling in love with his G.F. since he knows falling in love with one's G.F. is an addiction similar to narcotics, that is to say the bodies hormonic reaction results into narcotism which is a condition that creates deep stupor and dependency, which affects mental clarity when dealing with problems of this nature, in addition should the G.F. decide to leave her man, (as is the case here) he will be unable to deal with this effectivly since the falling in love syndrome has overpowered

him and he will go through a difficult time dealing with the resulting emotional problems, which will have serious negative aspects on his life.

Therefore, in order to avoid all of this a "non-stupid farang" is aware of the fact that in order to maintain mental clarity and sound judgement is it to his advantage not to fall in love with his G.F. let the girl fall in love with him but not the other way round, and should problems in the relationship arise a "non-stupid farang" can deal with this with clarity, moreover, if need be, he can end the relationship in a gentleman like manner, without hassle (or emotional pain) of any sort, there will be some regret of course, but no more.

A "non-stupid farang" will also be aware of the fact that should he detect syndroms of falling in love with his G.F. he will have to go for the exit, and start again, since he knows the avoidance of addiction is important.

Motorbikes are safer and cheaper in the long run.

Errrr I beg to differ :) my current predicament after motorbike accident my missus is much safer and has not cost me half as much as the motorbike :D

Its ok though they rebuilt me :D

Those look rather serious. I hope you're getting around alright now.

Congratulations on surviving and glad to hear you've had more luck with the women than I have. That must be some consolation.

Motorbikes are safer and cheaper in the long run.

Errrr I beg to differ :) my current predicament after motorbike accident my missus is much safer and has not cost me half as much as the motorbike :D

Its ok though they rebuilt me :D

Those look rather serious. I hope you're getting around alright now.

Congratulations on surviving and glad to hear you've had more luck with the women than I have. That must be some consolation.

Cheers

8 weeks now and another 6 to go before I can start walking on it it will be a long slog even then but Im alive and kicking (only with one leg though :D )