3bb Vs Maxnet

mnbcm

3BB and Maxnet both use TTT's network right? What's the difference between them? I asked a 3BB office and they said they don't provide phone service and that's the only difference. Is one better than the other?

I've been very happy with Maxnet minus the major problems a couple months ago. Can download legal torrents very quickly. No throttling that I can tell. Any issues doing this with 3BB? Will be moving and thought about switching service if anything is better.

Edited by mnbcm

OK. Here's my take on this:

TTT is a company that was partly owned by another company called Jasmine. TTT is now undering massive restructuring because of their debt holders are now acting. Yes, basically they are backrupted and the only part of this company that is making profit is Maxnet.

Jasmine therefore is pulling itself out from TTT and is going to control only Maxnet. What they are doing now is they start up a new company called 3BB and now they're in the process of transferring all Maxnet users to 3BB network.

OK. Here's my take on this:

TTT is a company that was partly owned by another company called Jasmine. TTT is now undering massive restructuring because of their debt holders are now acting. Yes, basically they are backrupted and the only part of this company that is making profit is Maxnet.

Jasmine therefore is pulling itself out from TTT and is going to control only Maxnet. What they are doing now is they start up a new company called 3BB and now they're in the process of transferring all Maxnet users to 3BB network.

So what about the phone lines? In the countryside you used to have the choice between a TT&T phone line plus Maxnet as provider or a TOT line plus TOT itself as provider. Is/will 3BB still be offered only on TT&T lines?

welo

TT&T will still operate the telephone line.

From what I was told by Jasmine, who advertised the 3BB service with Thaivisa when it first launched 3BB, TT&T are the ones with the debt issues, Triple T is the new company and 3BB is their re-branding of Maxnet after the move across of the services.