Sending money to her

teamplayer

Western Union, but if you are sending a large amount better she opens a Bangkok Bank account, gives you you the details & you send it via a Bangkok Bank in your home country, costs about 15 quid & takes 3-5 working days. (providing you have a BKK bank at home)

But again, you have been warned :o

i can guarantee you that every girl in pattaya knows the location of every western union outlet here in pattaya and had already memorized WU's funds transfer fee schedule from every european country, japan, australia, and the usa.  in fact, if you email her and ask, i am quite sure she will also be able to give you the address and phone number of the WU office nearest to your home or office   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

if you insist on taking care of your little tilac (and everyone else's too  :o ) open up a joint thai bank account with her (Bangkok Bank is always nice and easy to deal with) or have her do it herself (if you are not incountry and she can read enough thai to fill out the forms).  then wire transfer your life savings (oops, i mean her monthly allowance  :D ) to her account via the SWIFT system.  cost per wire from most usa banks is $20-$30 per wire.

if you do live in a city with a bangkok bank account (check their website...maybe half-dozen around the world...NYC, LAX, London, Tokyo?, etc), you would be able to go to the branch or ATM and transfer or deposit the money directly into her account. [don't forget that with this last option, you can also now give her the extra $20-$30 you saved in the wire transfer fee making you even more of a "white knight."

i can guarantee you that every girl in pattaya knows the location of every western union outlet here in pattaya and had already memorized WU's funds transfer fee schedule from every european country, japan, australia, and the usa.  in fact, if you email her and ask, i am quite sure she will also be able to give you the address and phone number of the WU office nearest to your home or office   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

if you insist on taking care of your little tilac (and everyone else's too  :o ) open up a joint thai bank account with her (Bangkok Bank is always nice and easy to deal with) or have her do it herself (if you are not incountry and she can read enough thai to fill out the forms).  then wire transfer your life savings (oops, i mean her monthly allowance  :D ) to her account via the SWIFT system.  cost per wire from most usa banks is $20-$30 per wire.

if you do live in a city with a bangkok bank account (check their website...maybe half-dozen around the world...NYC, LAX, London, Tokyo?, etc), you would be able to go to the branch or ATM and transfer or deposit the money directly into her account. [don't forget that with this last option, you can also now give her the extra $20-$30 you saved in the wire transfer fee making you even more of a "white knight."

JonnieB, i can see that you are an authority on sending money to Thailand.

What's the best way to send money to a honey in Pattaya. I'd love to do it in person, but it's not possible.

TP,

A serious question here.

I'd like to know why you feel the need to send her money.

I am assuming (correct me and forgive me if I'm wrong) that she is a bar girl that you met while on vacation.

If so, then she is probably earning very good money with out your help (by Thai standards anyway).

More than likely you are not the only "sponsor" that she has.

Just wondering. Please share your experience with us.

Send it to me. I'll make sure i pass it on, Honest....   ???

What's your location ?, Khun Wifey often gives me cash to send to her father i send it by "Moneygram" from the post office in the UK. This deals with outlet banks throughout Thailand.

:o  :D  :cool:

Hi JonnieB,

Are you related to Jonnie  Be Good, because you were really good in this thread, and as all of you other posters have been .

Enjoyed it very much.

LOL

:laugh:

I hope you are joking. I am in Pattaya now, and the girls are a lot of fun. Sending unsolicited funds will do nothing but make you seem like an idiot. You will not get any brownie points or jump to the head of the line. Send her a postcard instead.

:cool:

Leave the guy alone, up to him what he does.

It is not my place to ask why.

Most of us have probally done the same thing. I will admit I have. I was and still am married to the reciever of of vast sum's at the time.

This is what worked for me :

Open a new bank account in your home town, get a atm card and send it to her fedex, put in only what you want her to recieve, allow for bank charge,s ( when I didnt, I forgot a $1.50 bank charge and they charged me $27.00 for nsf )

forget ever seeing  the bank card as I did, because when I finally got her here to the states, she gave it to her mother and NOW I get to send her mother money!

Jeff

This is what worked for me :

Open a new bank account in your home town, get a atm card and send it to her fedex, put in only what you want her to recieve, allow for bank charge,s ( when I didnt, I forgot a $1.50 bank charge and they charged me $27.00 for nsf )

This is exactly what I have done. Its simple and works -- as long as your TG doesn't forget the punch in code!

Oh the smugness........had a bad experience have you Tiz?

Luckily for me, I learn constantly from others' bad experiences. My GF does a lot of translation of emails for BGs. Reading them is a constant source of amusment and amazment.

oh dear, here we go again.there really is one born every minute.

dont make these girls dependant on money donations,solicited or unsolicited. if you want to show your love for this girl,send something of a more romantic and meaningful nature than a cheque.

as with tizme's post above i have experience of e-mail translation and have seen girls on pay-day, and have been the recipient of their generosity at some falangs expense.

unless you know this lady REALLY well ,think carefully before you send your hard earned out here.you really dont know what it will be spent(wasted) on.

My GF does a lot of translation of emails for BGs. Reading them is a constant source of amusment and amazment

I bet..

Tiz Me, Tax,

How about getting permission and publishing/posting some of these letters online?  Only if the girls agree or are willing, of course.

I for one would be interested, real-life correspondence always makes for good anecdotal reading.

Any chance?

Sadly, I know you guys that sound SO scinical (see I can't even spell it!) are right most of the time......

But when I send a few quid to a lady I have met, and slept with for weeks, I am really saying "Thank you for a lovely time", and it makes ME feel good.

What SHE does with the dosh is unimportant to me....OK?

Actually, I am paying a school to teach a really sweet girl to read and write at the moment.

The money means very little to me, but it makes a big difference to her.....

Just remember - No good turn ever goes unpunished!