Sangka Falang Food

wildoates

• 1 month later...

Icebergs

I just got back from a ride over there.

It is on the left going out of town towards Surin/Lamduon direction and nearly opposite the BKK Bank on yer right.

Recommend the meatballs with potato salad. As W/oats says, Frank is a very nice guy and I am told the Thai food is very good too.

Prices for food/beer are very reasonable.

Dave

Icebergs

It is on the left going out of town towards Surin/Lamduon direction and nearly opposite the BKK Bank on yer right.

Recommend the meatballs with potato salad. As W/oats says, Frank is a very nice guy and I am told the Thai food is very good too.

Dave

Icebergs, dave is spot on except it is a Thai Farmer bank he is in some new shop houses they just built. His Potato Salad is some of the best I have had in Thailand also.

Icebergs

Dave

Icebergs, dave is spot on except it is a Thai Farmer bank he is in some new shop houses they just built. His Potato Salad is some of the best I have had in Thailand also.

Thanks Guys,

I know where you are talking about and shall go and check it out - Hope to go back and relax in the jungle at the end of April or May

Icebergs

Dave

Thanks Guys,

I know where you are talking about and shall go and check it out - Hope to go back and relax in the jungle at the end of April or May

Frank is going to start using products from Gary's so I would guess you could also get through him.